TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Application for wgfreewill

Go down 
+6
harleyquinn
OddBird
SiN110022
Loki.
alphabeta
Mr_Shifty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alphabeta

alphabeta

Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for wgfreewill   Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Loki is part of our clan???? I thought he was like your old uncle who shows up occasionally and criticizes everything you are doing! Oh no that's Sen! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Application for wgfreewill   Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Seems like Sen has really calmed down since his move. Come one man! Be happy in real life, but give me back the mean, grumpy, kick without notice Senility in game!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Application for wgfreewill   Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
Oh so now loki wants us to be more selective. He flies in under the radar and then wants to tightening things up Razz

You sir - you are on the LIST!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for wgfreewill   Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Totally kidding on the last post by the way...

Fuck him anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for wgfreewill   Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Totally kidding on the last post by the way...

Fuck him anyway.

I agree about the The old bastard speaks comment.You went a little too far. Razz Suspect
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Application for wgfreewill   Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:10 pm

I think wgfreewill is a good player to have on our roster, the clan`s opinions seem to split tho, i`m gonna make a thread in the members section where all the crypters(crypties¿) can vote on it.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Application for wgfreewill   Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 pm

No need to vote...he said he found another clan. Therefore this application is null and void.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Application for wgfreewill   Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:21 pm

oh... fuck it then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for wgfreewill   Application for wgfreewill - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for wgfreewill
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2