TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

coldcookieweapon

Go down 
+3
OddBird
Loki.
Scootter82
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Would you have accused me of hacking if you were on the other night when I had 9 maps in a row with 50+ kills? And one map where I had 64 and the next closest was 26. People can get into a rhythm doesn't mean they are cheating.

yes! (wait was this a trick question??) bounce
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:47 pm

I dunno, if you suck I guess you could try and get better. But if you know you're a loser and that such an endeavor would thereby be as successful as most others in your impotent life, then sure, what the heck, go buy yourself a calculator and and tell everyone you're a genius at long division. Its the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:32 am

But I AM a genius at long division.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am

alpha-1 wrote:
I dunno, if you suck I guess you could try and get better. But if you know you're a loser and that such an endeavor would thereby be as successful as most others in your impotent life, then sure, what the heck, go buy yourself a calculator and and tell everyone you're a genius at long division. Its the same thing.

I think that cheating in online games is very similar to cheat in sports or other activity.

I'm sure there are many different reasons why a player cheats (including the one you've mentioned), but I also think there are many cheaters who are not losers (as you said) but they are players who always want the easy way to get something no matter the cost (as we see happening in other areas of our daily lives)
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 am

Mr_Shifty wrote:
But I AM a genius at long division.....

Being able to use the $12,000 calculator in your $20,000,000 helicopter does not make you a genius at long division, Shifty.

It just makes you smarter than the rest of us on Job Fair Day at the high school.

Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:04 am

Just wait until they get the Block III aircraft out into the inventory, that thing is even more of a flying computer. It is pretty wicked, the capabilities it will have.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:12 am

I got stuck at short division.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 am

Since no one else has done it i figured WTH ... HAX! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JexvRBoa5M <- diff than the dr hax ones...

Also, clearly shifty hax, he kills people without using a weapon with a 30 foot splash damage indoors, what a haxor, and he doesn't tk 6 a map every map, what a haxor. Also he kills more people than me, clearly a haxor ;') Also, Cowtipper has killed me before so i think maybe he hax too, with a more humanified coding style, aka worse aim, than shifty...

L-A - Sometimes called U.N.Owen right now call me Maverickmocker - the biggest douche in etqw

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 am

Bottom line is I dont' cheat. I never have and I never will. Mavrick hurts this game by calling people cheaters when really all they have is a good computer and good ping. My ping was very good that day, so thats why I was doing well. I have been experiencing very bad ping over the past few months, so most nights I am not doing well.

I really don't appriciate being called a cheater on a game that I've played and enjoyed since beta. What gives you the right?

Mavrick as far as I am concerned anything you say from this point on on any topic is pure bullshit.

And thank you Shifty for backing me up.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:21 pm

lister-absurd wrote:
Since no one else has done it i figured WTH ... HAX! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JexvRBoa5M <- diff than the dr hax ones...

Also, clearly shifty hax, he kills people without using a weapon with a 30 foot splash damage indoors, what a haxor, and he doesn't tk 6 a map every map, what a haxor. Also he kills more people than me, clearly a haxor ;') Also, Cowtipper has killed me before so i think maybe he hax too, with a more humanified coding style, aka worse aim, than shifty...

L-A - Sometimes called U.N.Owen right now call me Maverickmocker - the biggest douche in etqw

Is this a new alias I smell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Sorry Shifty, i really like the U.N.Owen moniker, i was just trying to give an indication to people that my post wasn't serious, as if any of my posts are serious...

Plus, I wouldn't want to fuel any short bus riders megalomania...

L-A
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:56 am

1nsane wrote:
I.P. address was added to the ban list. Razz

new name... vgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9q-fWCaAM&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Er...what? VGS and ColdCookieWeapon were on the server today at the same time, on different teams. How can they be the same person?

VGS called a kick on CCW which failed. VampiroX called a kick on VGS which succeeded. It shouldn't have. VGS was pointing out CCW was glitching and inside the map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:33 pm

I do agree with chill, VGS isn't cookie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:14 pm

if you guys bother to check, that was coldcookieweapo NO "n"
http://www.gametracker.com/player/coldcookieweapo/91.198.152.91:27733/

1nsane, i told you how to check smurfs...

i checked vgs.. it IS coldcookieweapon

http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=921&start=10

Last edited by dvs0ne on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Hmmm... thanks. He is putting too much effort into screwing around with a 4 year old game with maybe 100 active gamers. A new definition for "no life".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:10 pm

hmmmm Chill. No life? us or him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Sorry I took so long to answer. Trying to frag The Excursionist online. Priorities man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:13 pm

according to SD forums.. coldcookieweapo is .xeR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: