HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest


Share | 
 

 Happy 4th.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Happy 4th.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:54 am

Enjoy hump day with fireworks, BBQ and beer!

Ya redneck hicks!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 am

Happy Independence Day!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 am

pew pew
Back to top Go down
alpha-1



Posts : 608
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 am

jmartyg wrote:
Enjoy hump day with fireworks, BBQ and beer!

Ya redneck hicks!

WTH?? scratch

Haven't we annexed PEI yet?

Huh. Oh well, maybe by next year you can have fireworks with us. cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:10 am

alpha-1 wrote:
jmartyg wrote:
Enjoy hump day with fireworks, BBQ and beer!

Ya redneck hicks!

WTH?? scratch

Haven't we annexed PEI yet?

Huh. Oh well, maybe by next year you can have fireworks with us. cheers

We beat you to the punch, ours were 3 days ago. Americans.. always late to the party. Smile
Back to top Go down
alpha-1



Posts : 608
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:39 am

jmartyg wrote:



We beat you to the punch, ours were 3 days ago. Americans.. always late to the party. Smile

That's just because you guys are using a metric calendar.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 am

alpha-1 wrote:
jmartyg wrote:



We beat you to the punch, ours were 3 days ago. Americans.. always late to the party. Smile

That's just because you guys are using a metric calendar.

lmao good 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th.   

Back to top Go down
 
Happy 4th.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Holidays!
» Happy Christmas
» Happy New Year everyone.
» Happy Birthday Epic...
» Happy Birthday! - June 18th 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: