HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest


Share | 
 

 ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spider.pig

avatar

Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 31
Location : Baltimore

PostSubject: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:09 pm

So this clan has recently resolved to support all respawning and even encourage the use of slash kill to avoid death.
I think this is a horrible thing and I dont support it. why would anyone do this... this game is really going down hill fast now
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 pm

http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1037

for as long as i have played there it was always allowed. i know some ppl dont care for the rule.
but it is the hardest rule to enforce.


Last edited by dvs0ne on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OddBird

avatar

Posts : 406
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 53
Location : Roswell, GA

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Their server, their rules.

I disagree with some of the rules here but they are made and the majority of the clan supports them.

PS - Regarding (bh); all the more reason to stay in the CrYpT!


Last edited by OddBird on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:23 pm

OddBird wrote:
Their server, their rules.

I disagree with some of the rules here but they are made and the majority of the clan supports them.
Well said Oddbird
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
avatar

Posts : 654
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 47
Location : N. Cali.

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:55 pm

1nsane wrote:
OddBird wrote:
Their server, their rules.

I disagree with some of the rules here but they are made and the majority of the clan supports them.
Well said Oddbird

i concur...

_________________
Br8kaway you Lucky Prick!
Back to top Go down
MekTek



Posts : 274
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 51
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Loki. wrote:
1nsane wrote:
OddBird wrote:
Their server, their rules.

I disagree with some of the rules here but they are made and the majority of the clan supports them.
Well said Oddbird

i concur...
I currently concur with your concurrence of the agreement with Oddbird's comments.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 pm

MekTek wrote:
Loki. wrote:
1nsane wrote:
OddBird wrote:
Their server, their rules.

I disagree with some of the rules here but they are made and the majority of the clan supports them.
Well said Oddbird

i concur...
I currently concur with your concurrence of the agreement with Oddbird's comments.

Concur with the above concurrence of the concurrence with Oddbird's comments.

It's chicken shit. The "pro's" say it is part of the game. Part when someone isn't engaged.
Back to top Go down
spider.pig

avatar

Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 31
Location : Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 pm

I dont support cheating in any form. I would ban a clan of glitchers in a second... It may be their clan and their server but I know this kind of thing is going to happen more and more often now on the other servers that are left...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:24 pm

spider.pig wrote:
I dont support cheating in any form. I would ban a clan of glitchers in a second... It may be their clan and their server but I know this kind of thing is going to happen more and more often now on the other servers that are left...
Spider.Pig Please CLICK here http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1037&start=20
Back to top Go down
spider.pig

avatar

Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 31
Location : Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:34 pm

It is bullshit
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

avatar

Posts : 1071
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 31
Location : Towson

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:40 pm

I saw Sens name posted on that BH thread, in regards to when Tandem is on /killing. Sen's not alone. I just usually switch servers instead of saying anything. I find it just as frustrating. It's about maturity, and dealing with the fact that you're going to die. If you really want to re-spawn instead of just dealing with the fact someone is going to kill you --- I'd rather not play with you.

I won't even play if I see tandem on BH. All he DOES is antagonize by slash killing for certain people. He knows it works them up, and he gets some kind of satisfaction out of that. In a single map he's repspawned on me no less than a dozen times. At least half of those I know for certain the timer was not down to 5 seconds or less. It was blatant in-fight /killing.

Players are aware that on BH they do not enforce the /kill rule.... and when you encounter the same person /killing over and over, it can become extremely frustrating.

although i understand /kill can be used for tactical purposes, and I can almost always tell the difference, it is also very frequently been used on BH for peoples k/d ratio stats. It seems dumb, but some people still care about that.

I just try not to play on BH when I see a handful of different people on. Persephone, Tandem, GENHAMMER etc.

However, if they want to run their server that way, fine. Whatever. That's why I don't play on BH with those people unless our server isn't up.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

avatar

Posts : 371
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 55
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:49 pm

When someone /kills while I'm shooting at them, I call them a pussy on global, and move on. It's not worth getting upset about.
Back to top Go down
spider.pig

avatar

Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 31
Location : Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

I do too man... the point here is that they are now condoning it on one of the biggest servers left on the game. I just cant wrap my head around why.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1455
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 31
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 am

Truthfully I'm not convinced that it will happen anymore now then it ever did before that thread was started. The people that use it for whatever reasons (tactical, taunting, to avoid a kill, whatever) are going to continue to do it. The people that never have are not going to suddenly start to do it. So it will be the same people as it always was, therefore as far as game play goes nothing has changed.

At this stage in the game's life, I really can't be bothered to care how they die. The reason I continue to play the game is because I enjoy getting on and shooting the shit with most of the people that still play. Whether I get kills, or xp, or wins is secondary or even tertiary to whether I can shit talk whoever is on the other team and have a laugh. Of course that is just my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

avatar

Posts : 378
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 49
Location : Pasadena, CA

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 am

One way we can help this situation is by working hard to start up our server. Several times last week the BH server was the only one populated when I logged on; but there were 3-4 CrYpT members playing on BH. When that happens, let's take our ball and go play on our home server where WE make the rules.
Back to top Go down
spider.pig

avatar

Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 31
Location : Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 am

Silicon has been on there since yesterday. i couldnt start it up because i had no admin and couldnt get a vote passed with silicon sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 am

dvs0ne wrote:
http://bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1037

for as long as i have played there it was always allowed. i know some ppl dont care for the rule.
but it is the hardest rule to enforce.

let me clarify..
on Villa we too have a "No infight respawn" rule. but one time, on refinery, as gdf engi, i jumped on husky to deploy avt and respawned to drive mcp. infiltrator starts accusing me of in fight respawn, because "he had a shot on me". mind you there were no strogg in sight, nor did he even fire a single shot when i /kill. i explained that i respawned to get mcp, but he continued to rage. he then called vote kick. and half his team continued to call votes. at first i thought it was funny, but after the 5th or 6th vote, the only thing that stopped it was me saying "next vote gets kicked".

i know i didnt infight respawn, but the idiot wasn't convinced
Back to top Go down
MekTek



Posts : 274
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 51
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 am

dvs0ne wrote:
i know i didnt infight respawn, but the idiot wasn't convinced
A guy in Harry Reid's district told me that you've been in-fight respawning for 10 years...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:09 pm

THREAD HAS BEEN LOCKED...............SPIDER.PIG NEEDS TO COMPLAIN ON BH FORUMS (We don't need the Drama here).I SUGGUEST GOTO THE BH FORUMS AND COMPLAIN ON BH FORUMS.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:09 pm

spider.pig wrote:
Silicon has been on there since yesterday. i couldnt start it up because i had no admin and couldnt get a vote passed with silicon sitting there.
What does this have to with the thread you started?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight   

Back to top Go down
 
((BH)) and Intentional Respawn in fight
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» No start fight button !?
» Best Fight Thread!
» Almost 3 minutes fight?
» Ok lets tickle fight,anyone?
» Wazza' Muxxu?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: