TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Open letter to Mektek

Go down 
+5
alpha-1
Mr.Kilo
MekTek
bankonit
Loki.
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Open letter to Mektek Empty
PostSubject: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Mektek, I usually don't make posts like this, but I have seen you do the same thing with too many other people for me to hold my tongue. The issue being that you insinuate people are hacking without coming right out and claiming it, I assume you do this so that you never have to provide any proof, an attempt to throw your weight around on the crypt server so to speak.

The last time you did it to me you threatened to spectate me, which is fine, I actually suggest that you do spectate me some time as you might learn something, like how to play. However your usual comment is "every shot can't be a headshot" (which is patently false, but I will get to that soon enough). The most common people I see you comment about are SeeYouNextTuesday and Khalsa (people that play sniper regularly), however, I doubt that there are not others.

I have the demo of the game where you suggested that I was cheating, although I can't find a way to upload it here. If anyone wants it I can find a way to make it available. Anyone watching it will know without a doubt that I am not using any sort of aimbot/glitch/hack.

I have been playing for over 5 years with lots of comp experience (TGL, TWL, STA, CAL, Gzr Invitational, World Cup and those include 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, 12v12), to make claims that I shouldn't be good with the railgun is ridiculous; especially considering the time that I have spent using it. In addition I used to live with one of your clanmates and have played hundreds of games with him quite literally watching over my shoulder, many on his computer.

As far as saying that "every shot can't be a headshot" you only say this to people playing sniper/railgun, which is what makes it so ridiculous. First, the people you say it to are not getting headshots every shot, they never end up with 100% acc, and often they kill with 2 body shots. In addition, for a sniper/rail to get 3 or 4 headshots in a row is not out of the ordinary. In fact I think my record on valley is 19 headshots with no misses on the first phase.

Finally, when you say stuff like "I would like to see JerK's stats after this map" is silly. My name isn't jerk, it is my clan tag, I don't go running around calling you Crypt.

In summary: L2P and either call me a cheater or STFU.

xoxo
Commodus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 pm

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Open letter to Mektek Popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:16 pm

xxcommodusxx wrote:

As far as saying that "every shot can't be a headshot"...

This is true actually, when you quickscope. It autolocks onto your opponent's head. Source: Drohr.

Seriously though. I spent probably 3/4 of my ETQW playtime sniping, and it's a helluva lot easier than most of the people still playing seem to believe it is, or make assumptions about. Leads me to believe they've never tried or put enough effort into trying.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:54 pm

COM a hacker??

No way! (nuff said from me)

khalsa = is that one of Blu's smurf(S).. ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Napoleon is a seriously fucked up windbag...

Er, I meant good player. I have no idea where that came from. Razz

I feel a special thrill when I kill most of these guys. They get me more than I get them, but when I feel particularly motivated, I actually try to kill them. Cept Elf- I do his ass with a flyer drone over and over again.

Bottom line- he is a good player. He has been a friend to the Crypt a long time. Longer than most have been members.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Just once I wish someone would call me a hax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 pm

bankonit wrote:
Just once I wish someone would call me a hax.

hax
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Oh dear... Neutral

I can't snipe..

but will vouch for Commodus.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Oh dear... Neutral

I can't snipe..

but will vouch for Commodus.

+ +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:03 am

mek is now known as crypt,
nihilist snipes with assault rifle,
spec comm for ggs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:42 am

Tandem wrote:
spec comm for ggs

And Tandem always respawns to avoid the kill. Next obvious statement?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:04 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Tandem wrote:
spec comm for ggs

Senility is a rage-a-holic 800 year old.

o.O
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks for the post. I was fine until the last line ("STFU"), and my response would have been different if you hadn't included it. I might have said, "thanks for posting, sorry if I offended you", or something like that. Instead, I decline to STFU, and suggest to you that you stop being a drama queen, maybe even take it as a compliment that you're so good that somebody might suspect you. Then reserve your complaints for when somebody actually, you know, kicks or bans you. Until then, if you think you have the right not to be offended, think again.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:07 pm

xxcommodusxx wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:
Tandem wrote:
spec comm for ggs

Senility is a rage-a-holic 800 year old.

o.O

It keeps me warm in this winter of our discontent, made glorious summer by this sen of York.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:07 pm

MekTek wrote:
maybe even take it as a compliment that you're so good that somebody might suspect you.

This sort of thing is hardly a compliment when the root of it stems from blatant ignorance and happens repeatedly. Then it's just annoying. I'm speaking completely generally as I have seen this countless times (to myself included) across numerous games and to people I know who come from a very different gaming background.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:15 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
...people I know who come from a very different gaming background.

lol?

Where you from dogg? Emerald Valley Level 2? rabbit

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm not responsible for how anyone takes something or what kind of "ignorance" they think is behind it. If someone wants to spend their time being offended or annoyed, that's up to them. Frankly, I can't believe this is a "thing" considering some of the things people say to each other in-game, or even on these forums. I know I've said things out of frustration in-game, and other times have been yelled and cursed at, and even accused of doing things tantamount to cheating (or at least seriously frowned-upon). I've found a number of people annoying at various times for various reasons, and yet haven't posted anything about it. Online gaming is not for the thin-skinned.

If you have a problem with me in-game, bring it up in-game, don't make it a federal case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:37 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Cept Elf- I do his ass with a flyer drone over and over again.

Mad truth. I have to thank you for training me to hear these things from halfway across the map though.

Mr.Kilo wrote:
Where you from dogg? Emerald Valley Level 2?

Mostly I meant competitive vs casual. And if you must know, I hail from the majestic Forests of Illuthai, home to the noble Sysstrian Elves, located deep within the valley of the Toric'al Mountains. Should come visit sometime, if you can get past the cave goblins that inhabit the tunnels that bore through the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Also, Mek, the reason I think people might get more up in arms about this is what's associated with being a hacker. People can talk smack to each other all they want, and at the end of the game that's all it is, is just smack talk. People get associated with being a hacker, it's pretty much the end of the game for them. Take sverige for example. Dude hacked, plain and simple. But now people know that, -no one- wants him around, even though he 'claimed' to turn over a new leaf. There will always be that suspicion him using a hack, and at this point people would rather just straight up ban him than have to monitor that. There was a huge thread on the warchest/sd forums about the issue, and you can see how strongly people felt about the subject. Basically anyone that has come near a hack or has once been proven a hacker, they're ostracized from the community, pretty much forever.

I might be looking into this too much, but this is just based off of what I've seen. Just my 2cents.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:25 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
People can talk smack to each other all they want, and at the end of the game that's all it is, is just smack talk.

Suspect

I'll have you know sir that I mean every word I say in game about peoples' mothers. Every one.

Except Mek's dear mother.

She and I have a thing scheduled for Saturday and I don't want to jinx it...
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:13 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
Also, Mek, the reason I think people might get more up in arms about this is what's associated with being a hacker. People can talk smack to each other all they want, and at the end of the game that's all it is, is just smack talk. People get associated with being a hacker, it's pretty much the end of the game for them. Take sverige for example. Dude hacked, plain and simple. But now people know that, -no one- wants him around, even though he 'claimed' to turn over a new leaf. There will always be that suspicion him using a hack, and at this point people would rather just straight up ban him than have to monitor that. There was a huge thread on the warchest/sd forums about the issue, and you can see how strongly people felt about the subject. Basically anyone that has come near a hack or has once been proven a hacker, they're ostracized from the community, pretty much forever.

I might be looking into this too much, but this is just based off of what I've seen. Just my 2cents.
I don't know the history there, but I'd be shocked to learn that it was all brought on by one frustrated idiot saying, "don't make me spec you" and calling a player by his clan tag rather than his handle.

Or do I have more pull than I know? (Spoiler alert: I don't.)
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:15 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
Except Mek's dear mother.

She and I have a thing scheduled for Saturday and I don't want to jinx it...
Tell her, and 2003, I said hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:03 pm

MekTek wrote:
I'd be shocked to learn that it was all brought on by one frustrated idiot saying, "don't make me spec you"

Understandable, but when you have a Server Admin publicly saying these things either in all chat or just to the team, it puts into the minds of the other players that something fishy might indeed be going on when there isnt. It doesn't always happen, but as soon as one person mentions it, the seed is planted and it can grow pretty fast. ...That analogy might be too strong for this, it doesn't spread like wildfire.

I was on crypt the other day when J4y was wrecking face at the first objective on island. I dont know how the previous two maps were, but I joined the other side to help out and got to hear what the guys going up against him were saying. As soon as one person brought up the possibility of him being "too good," everyone was more than happy to express their similar thoughts as well. There was even a votekick against him. Thankfully the vote didn't go through, and GDF managed to plow throw the last two objectives after the build.

Alot of the time, yeah, it's said out of frustration. Sometimes other players look too far into that claim though and run with it.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Your argument is compelling. I'll be more restrained from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Mektek
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next