TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

I hacked the master server

Go down 
+11
alpha-1
EZErich
SiN110022
Scootter82
alphabeta
OddBird
Br8kaway
Mr_Shifty
Loki.
G4RB4G3
Mr.Kilo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
G4RB4G3

I hacked the master server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:22 pm

It took me like 30 times but I got on. Played a bit, then left it running in the background. I checked now - I'm still on (on our server), but I'm the ONLY person on ALL servers right now... LOL!!! Sad So keep trying, you'll get in eventually!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Trees,water,wind.... don't like electronics   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:32 am

Well it got me on the forms Shocked
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 am

He *IS* real!!! Very Happy

ps. If you're just learning about this problem, just go back to ETQW and keep trying to go "Online". It will eventually work. It may take you anywhere from 5 to 30 times, saying "Cancelled" and other errors, but it WILL eventually work if you are patient enough..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Crap, just spent the better part of 20 mins trying to get in, unsuccessfully. I think it is b0rked totally now. Kilo hax0red the last remaining piece apparently.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Holy s!@# I think I have a gaming problem......bought a 12 pack...got some snacks....logged on....wait...I cant log on....WTF...I cant log on...this is bulls!@#....I know I need to feel bad for everyone on the east coast but I CANT LOG ON......F!#$#!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Tried getting in about an hour ago, when there were around 10 players on the server. And...

I hacked the master server - Page 3 Cbrock

Last edited by OddBird on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:14 pm

I know. I just sifted through Hurricane Sandy photos and saw all the devestation in NY and NJ.. OMFG!!! INSANE!!!! Sorry for those affected - hopefully nobody here... But yeah we must be real addicts... junkies... I just spent another 15 mins trying to get "online" to ETQW... I was literally pressing ESC then ENTER to clear the error then pasting in my password, then hitting ENTER then seeing the please wait msg waiting 1/2 a sec and then pressing ESC and looping that. After a while I began to say "Enhance" during each iteration, like in Super Troopers (best movie EVARRRRR).. Anyways no such luck. I think it is totally hozed now.. Let's just hope it is fixed in the next week or so. I can't imagine this game never coming back online - without something to take its place first... OMFG what is an addict to do!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Can always play against bots
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Playing against bots is like playing against Loki....... ZZZZZZZZZZ axechase
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:33 pm

I am trying to get on
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:40 pm

I keep trying, unsuccessfully... pulling my hair out.. what am I going to do go watch the dolphin movie in the living room with my daughter and wife?!?!?!? Very Happy At least I'm not out of pot too, MAN would that be tough times!!!

Edit: I just noticed there are NO players online right now (left side of this page, gametracker) is that for the entire lobby/world or just meaning our server?? Aye aye aye... if I get online and there's nobody online it will be even worse!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! *slits wrists*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:45 pm

So im getting a connection reset balloon instead of just plain old cancelledis thatfail or what
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:45 pm

I just tried to get on and nothing, though I only tried once since if I try more than that Loki will bust my balls about it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Loki doesnt even play wat does he care
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:49 pm

I get the reconnection post as well, so then I can rapid repeat, and then after 5 times it goes into the longer waiting message and I think I might be in and then F*&# nothing but error. Stupid computer getting my hopes up like that.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Yeah I too saw guys online, and first time I tried, voila I was in. Then PB kicked me WTF, and I spent the better part of an hour unsuccessfully trying to get back on. I finally gave up and played BF3 which I got for Xmas last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Mr.Kilo wrote:
So im getting a connection reset balloon instead of just plain old cancelledis thatfail or what
That's what you get for laughing at my game freezing rollinglol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:08 pm

F!@# Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Sorry...I try not to swear...but this sucks A!@. All I get is Connections Reset....I try and fail....grrrrrr...
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Can we do a p2p vpn and play a "lan" game?

Hamachi...
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:28 pm

R.I.P. E.T.Q.W.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Is this a fucking calling?

Dude life is fucked up.

EDIT *

In conclusion - tonight is fucked. Cant log on - "Connection reset" 3rr0rz"
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:08 am

From the ETQW facebook page:
"Enemy Territory Quake Wars
Multiplayer services for Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars are expected to come back online at some point next week - a lot of that depend on how much progress is being made on the ground at the facility over in New York."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:12 am

man we are some fucked up beings if we bitchin bout cant log in and people are dyin on the east coast. these ppl are technically homeboys if we consider the states ... regardless they blood. ... at same time its a cold world do you so you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hacked the master server
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next