TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

I hacked the master server

Go down 
+11
alpha-1
EZErich
SiN110022
Scootter82
alphabeta
OddBird
Br8kaway
Mr_Shifty
Loki.
G4RB4G3
Mr.Kilo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

I hacked the master server - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 am

Mr.Kilo wrote:
man we are some fucked up beings if we bitchin bout cant log in and people are dyin on the east coast. these ppl are technically homeboys if we consider the states ... regardless they blood. ... at same time its a cold world do you so you know

yeaaaahhh.. what... still well over 100K without power.. over 100 people dead.. and peeps are crying about not being able to log into a game..

shame on you losers!! for shame..

geek
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:59 am

I've actually been lucky and been able to get on intermittently and have some good games since this latest batch of problems have started. And when I haven't been able I've been spending quality time in Torchlight, advancing my Summoner Alchemist. Its made by the same designers that made Diablo and Diablo II, and it doesn't have any of the fubar always-online DRM requirement that the current Diablo III has, which is fortunate since offsite servers might go down at inopportune times. [ahem]

Br8kaway wrote:

With this main server down (and one day it will be down forever) We really should have another game where the clan can go.

Before I started playing ETQW, I spent a lot of time playing Urban Terror available here. Its an open source FPS originally based on the Quake III Arena engine. Not objective based (unless you count capture the flag as objective based) but more along the lines of a highly detailed "realistic-ish" deathmatch. You get your choice of a relatively extensive selection of real world weapons and equipment, each with their stengths and weaknesses, and you get urban maps full of strong points and weak points.

IMO it would most certainly appeal to quite a few deathmatch style players here (Shifty, I'm looking at you) I know I enjoyed the heck out of it. The only downside was no anti-cheat measures. It was the wild west on Urban Terror servers five years ago with obvious wallhacks everywhere. I haven't played it since then so I can't say if things are better, but the game still has an active community and a new version was just released this year.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:29 am

Wrote"Loki"

wait a sec here puto ... every time I turn on my computer the Steam Box states "Loki is currently playing GayderLand 2" like all day every day
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:14 am

I'm leaning against a retaining wall, crouched down to make myself as small as possible. I just passed this mg nest that an engi forgot to repair "typical" I muttered to myself. I peak over the wall, a broken two storey building is right in front of me, then a bit of a clearing. Another building is on the far edge of the clearing, thats where I need to be. Mission control states that my objective is to blow up an enemy AVT near the second building, it'll be tough.

I check my weapons "blasted sand gets everywhere" I curse, I hate Africa. Ammo for my pistol is full, gpmg locked n loaded...lets do this!

I jump over the wall, but as soon as I land an oppressor runs out of the building. I light the gpmg up! The bullets are flying, my hud lights up and identifies the target as"Garbage", makes no difference to me I hose the fucker down. The fight didn't last long but a lot off ammo was used because this strogg liked to duck and move to the right, this made him a hard target. I needed to replenish my ammo fast. I pop the top off the gun and started changing my ammo, but out of my right ear I hear the all too familiar sound of a hyperblaster warming up, OH SHIT. I check my hud to identify the bastard, it reads Mr.Kilo, and he's coming around the right side of the building FAST!

"Hmmm", I think to myself quickly,"with a full gpmg I like my odds", but there's not enough time to reload. He's getting closer, I pull out my pistol, but I realize it would be suicide so I grab the next best thing, a grenade. I pull the pin and chuck it at the corner, but I didn't have enough time to cook it and Mr.Kilo sees it and runs back around the building. The sound of thunder fills my ears as the grenade explodes, "AAAGGGHHHH" I scream as a piece of hot shrapnel pierces my left arm. My ear piece activates, "Br8k, you gotta bug out, Kilo is coming through the building, looks like he's going for the entrance near the retaining wall" things are looking grim "thanks Alphabeta", i pick up my gpmg but my arm is too wounded, I ditch it. I check my surroundings "FUCK" I yell as I quickly realize I'm surrounded by a retaining wall thats way too high to climb and the low point in the wall is just pass the door opening. With no options I pull out my knife and run to the right of the building, just at that time Mr.Kilo steps through the opening with his weapon hot and starts spraying. I narrowly avoid the hail of bullets, but the building saves me, "Don't stop running now" i say to myself.

Running along the side of the building I notice two oil drums that could offer cover, other than that i'd have to run the full length of the clearing and take refuge at the other building, but there was no chance of that. I dart for the oil drums.

I make ten strides past the building when a streak of yellow light flashes from my left and buries itself in the wall to my right. "SNIPER" my brain screams as I have no place to duck and cover. My only hope is that I can make it to the drums. I frantically run to the only safe haven I have, nine feet...seven feet... and right then Mr.Kilo turns the corner and lets loose another burroge of gun fire. His rain of fire is relentless, the sand is jumping and the fire ricochets off the forty five gallon drums creating a drumbeat of death. Six feet... another flash of yellow light wizzes in front of me, four feet...three feet.. BANG, it felt like I was hit with a hammer as another yellow flash streakes from the sky and slams into my left leg. My momentum carries me the remaining three feet as I crash hard in behind the oil drums. I click my teeth to activate my comm. "Sniper on top of the building with the flag" I shout. Instantly a crack of energy cuts through the air. "Target down" Mr.Shifty replies calm and coolly. I have no time to thank him, "Shifty, do you have a line on Mr.Kilo" I ask nervously, "Negative" is the response.

I pull out my pistol and without looking I shoot it in Mr.Kilo's direction. It had no effect and the symphany of bullets caroming off the drums increased violently. I replaced my empty clip and slapped in a fresh one. "How many bullets does this guy have?" I wondered, hoping he'd overheat.

I was in a no win situation, with Mr.Kilo only fifteen feet away and no support I took a deep breath and hobbled up on my feet and began to fire back, hoping for a head shot. With no room to maneuver one of Mr.Kilo's bullets found the mark and penetrated my left shoulder causing me to stagger back, I still returned fire. Another bullet grazed the right side of my neck, sweeping me off my feet and causing me to land hard on my back, at the same time ejecting the gun from my grip. His bullets tore up the soil and as the dancing sand got closer and closer to me it suddenly stopped. I looked over and was overjoyed to see that his gun finally overheated. But Mr.kilo wasn't finished as he hurled his hyperblaster to the side and produced another weapon that shot out blinding electicity, the smile on my face quickly evaporated.

I knew I was about to die, with no way of defending myself and with the enemy bearing down on me a sort of calmness came over me. Knowing that I'd soon be joining my teammates Insane, Oddbird Apathy, Dvs and Senility, I accepted it.

The lightning tore through my body causing me to convulse uncontrollably. The electicity caused me to clinch my teeth and spasm my head back. Then the lightning gun stopped and as I opened my eyes I saw a sandstorm appear behind the enemy's AVT. But it didn't take long for me to realize that it wasn't a storm but the turbulance from the rotors of the anansi. The cloud of sand broke open and the bird of prey was pointing right at Mr.Kilo. "You still alive Br8k?" Sin asked. "YES" I responded empthatically.

Mr.Kilo realized that he was dead meat and ran for the building, but Sin's rockets blasted him and his body exploded into pieces. "Eat that strogg" I cried. The rockets alerted the AVT and as it spun to target the anansi Sin peeled off and left the area ejecting his decoys.

I was about to thank Sin for saving my life when the sargents voice cut in " You going AWOL son, drive the MCP damit".

My mission!! I had to finish it, I crawled to the AVT and set my charge for forty seconds. Then crawled to the building for cover. I checked my radar and noticed that EzErich was going to drive the MCP over the retaining wall. "hold off Ez, the AVT is still active", "forget that Br8k I'm not stopping"
"Damnit" I cursed I needed 15 seconds. Right then something on my left caught my attention. It was a strogg..Loki, and he was disarming my charge! I had no guns or grenades but I had my knife. So i stood up and aimed my blade and threw it. But I missed and the blade struck the AVT. Yet this distracted Loki and he looked over at me and saw that I was defenseless, he pulled out his knife and turned my way. The AVT became active as the MCP came over the wall. I looked down at my watch and the charge had 3 seconds left, I dove clumsily to the edge of the building near the staircase and covered my head. BOOOM exploded my HE charge destroying the AVT and in the process turning Loki into liquid goo, spraying his guts everywhere.

A few seconds later the MCP came to a rest and the stogg were running away. As I turned over on my back Ezerich was standing over top of me and started giving me medpacks.
"What are you driving the MCP for? Your a medic!" I joked.
"You gonna lay on your back the whole campaign? Get up we have an objective to hack" replied EzErich with a smirk.

I had a good laugh!

Last edited by Br8kaway on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:52 am

alphabeta wrote:
Wrote"Loki"

wait a sec here puto ... every time I turn on my computer the Steam Box states "Loki is currently playing GayderLand 2" like all day every day

well yeah.. i can log into it-- thus am playing it... bounce
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:22 am

Good read, Br8k

Last edited by Scootter82 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:36 am

Yeah, if we can't play, we might as well write.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:53 am

I'd join in but I need to save my creativity for writing about being in the battle of Actium -.-
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Uhhh what about data center failover and HA/REDUNDANCY????

JEEZ, I could host a backup server at my house yo!!! WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Damn Br8k I really hope you are a WRITER for a living, or even a side job. Thanks for that story, it is a good "fix" if we can't really get on and play. I can't say I recall that incident, or perhaps it was just something you made up. But I see now your gameplay is focused on bobbing and weaving and objective keeping, while Kilo and I are like "AHHHHH MUTHAFUCKAAAA DIEEEE!!!!!!" diving head on into battle, saying "FUCK YOU ANANSI MUTHAFUCKA I DONNN GIVE A FUCKKKKK" as we try to slay you (and apparently got riddled with bullet holes and shrapnel in the process). Very Happy

Oh and if you guys really did say all that in a game (Shifty, Br8k, Sin, Eric) then DAMN that is great teamwork. I've never gotten that kind of support in live gameplay.. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:03 pm

TIL:
G4rb4g3 appreciates fine literature.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Your trolling ass registered just to share what you learned about me?? Awwww!! Very Happy

My mother (in real life, not the Strogg life) is an English teacher, so I learned a lot about spelling and grammar and shit like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
I'm leaning against a retaining wall, crouched down to make myself as small as possible.
Well done.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:45 pm

50 Shades of Br8kaway

epic novel .. note the accurate depiction of how he shudders at any mere sighting of The Great White Kilo -Stephen King

"Tea Bagging Suspense!" - NY Times

"Slap your mother funny!" - USA Today

"Neighbors dog crapped on your lawn nailbiter!" - Chicago Press

Last edited by Mr.Kilo on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm

nice one br8k, good read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Bravo Bravo
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:30 pm

My name is G4RB4G3 and I am an addict. It has been (a long) 2 days since I played ETQW. It has been a tiring 2 days, and I'm not sure how many more I can do to be honest. I keep telling my kid how life is really hard. Now I am really experiencing a living hell. I just hope I can cope and continue onward, despite this lengthy outage. I do fear though, that this incident has changed me forever...
Back to top Go down
kidgloves

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:09 am

Heh, that was a great read Br8k. Embarrassed that I know the map intimately enough to visual the whole scene Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:37 am

G4RB4G3 wrote:
My name is G4RB4G3 and I am an addict. It has been (a long) 2 days since I played ETQW. It has been a tiring 2 days, and I'm not sure how many more I can do to be honest. I keep telling my kid how life is really hard. Now I am really experiencing a living hell. I just hope I can cope and continue onward, despite this lengthy outage. I do fear though, that this incident has changed me forever...

+1
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:48 am

kidgloves wrote:
Heh, that was a great read Br8k. Embarrassed that I know the map intimately enough to visual the whole scene Smile

good, i'm not the only one.

i think we all agree that we need a part 2, get on it br8k.
Back to top Go down
super-viking

super-viking

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:13 am

I could have written the same thing, but I cant spell that many words scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 am

My name is -chill- and I'm an addict. It had been 3 days since a game of ETQW and...I relapsed. Yesterday *sniff*, I...played a local game against BOTS! *sob* I needed a fix!

It was horrible. The inane, bland chatter. The mediocre game play, even on Expert level where they almost never miss. I found myself switching classes to see if I could occupy EVERY slot on the leaderboard at the end of a match. (Getting that NOOB slot is tricky, btw.) It was pathetic. I ended up seeing just how fast I could complete a map.

Hog rush to plant the generator. Icarus drop on top of mining laser and laying down to construct. Trick plants the bots can't get to. Learning their clustering patterns and then nailing their entire 10-man team with one DMC blast.

None of it was satisfying compared to getting called a "little bitch" for sneaking up in disguise and stabbing 1nsane in the back, teabagging [insert clan member]; or even just dedicating myself to rocket-noobing SiN in his flier all map.

I need a drink.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 am

Hi,
My name is 1nsane and I'm an addict of ETQW(My eyes water up).It has been 3 days
since I have played ETQW.
This has been a hard and long 3 days,I did sneek on trying to connect for hours for the last 3 days.
I did recievied a text early in the week from my Dealer Mr.kilo and he assured me if I keep trying to connect I would get on.
I tried and tried,Slamming the keyboard onto the desk top and screaming into the night... WHY WHY,but I just couldn't connect to ETQW.
I texted dvsOne (he is an addict too) maybe he could help me,but to my surprise he couldn't help me.I lashed out on him saying he is lieing and too fuck off.
I relasped yesterday I started playing Quake 3!I used to play this game before ETQW took over my life.
I posted onto my clans mate forums about Quake 3.Hoping the other junkys could find me and we could game together.
Someone please help me I'm already Insane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:36 pm

If you type the wrong password in and it still try's to connect... you know that it wont work.

If you type in the wrong password and it states that you entered the wrong password. You probably can get on.

This should help keeping you from biting off your finger nails. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Isn't there a way to direct connect to the server? I tried connect 208.100.45.50 on console but that didn't work. I thought last time we had an outage like this there was a way to connect to a server directly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hacked the master server   I hacked the master server - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hacked the master server
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next