TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Server is UP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Server is UP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Server is UP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Server is UP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Server is UP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Server is UP

Go down 
+2
alphabeta
Loki.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:58 pm

FYI-

maybe its just me.. since its been awhile.. dam is the movement really slow! and jumping is very limited.. (again its been awhile could just be me)

noticed the server name changed.. may want to change it to a brighter color.. had a hard time finding the server in the master list.. black doesnt show up all that well..
or maybe my monitor is to bright.. i dont know..

regardless..

Enjoy!!!

Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:34 am

Yeah ya gotta change that color 1nsane. I know we're clever 'n at, but the snow in Pittsburgh makes it nigh impossible to find the friggin' server name when it's in black.
Back to top Go down

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:32 am

Not up this morning!
Back to top Go down

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:25 am

Same as Sen. Tried about a dozen times with no luck.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:30 am

I just tried and was able to connect on the second attempt. I'll be on for a little bit messing around in the anansi.

Edit: lol. son of a bitch! I knew I shouldn't have logged off to tell you guys that... newbie
Back to top Go down

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:08 pm

No doubt. Took over a dozen times earlier today. Felt like I hit the lottery when it went through.

Side note - isn't it great we now have three threads discussing the same thing? Smile
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Still can't get on... pale

Oh and Loki...it is you!
Back to top Go down
kidgloves

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:09 am

This sucks. I'm suffering Anansi withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:27 am

You CAN get on; but it took me 9 tries before success.
Back to top Go down
kidgloves

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 am

I tried 30 times.
Back to top Go down

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:56 am

screw this. TF2 time.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:03 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
screw this. TF2 time.

ETQW and TF2 are the only games I play...so cheers
Back to top Go down

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:25 am

It seems the fate of my existence has come and gone. As I sit here staring into the dark with the glow of my PC trying to light the way. Hands stiff and cold, feet curled under the throne making subtle movements to keep extremities ready in case I need to react. No emotions just the glaze over the eye waiting for that moment.

patience patience
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:29 am

FYI, here at work we're getting reports of bandwidth being restored on the east cost. Hopefully ETQW isn't far behind.

- 111 8th Avenue, New York: Commercial power was restored to the building on this afternoon, and the Zayo areas on both the 3rd floor (Suites 303 and 311A) and 7th floor are operating on commercial power with emergency generator backup. Power has remained stable since throughout the evening, and all cooling and additional backup systems (DC power plants and Uninterruptible Power Supplies) are functioning as expected. All systems are operating normally and no further work is planned at this location aside from routine maintenance of the generators which is expected to be completed on Saturday morning. A single customer experienced impact for 2 hours related to the storm event.

- 60 Hudson St, New York: Commercial power was restored to the building and sequentially activated within the building on a floor by floor basis, beginning at approximately 5:30am Eastern time on Saturday morning. All Zayo facilities within the building are operating normally with emergency generators fueled and capable of restoring AC power if there are any fluctuations in the commercial power feeds. No impact to customer services was experienced at this site related to the storm and associated absence of commercial power.

- 165 Halsey St, Newark: Facility remains on AC power and stable at this time, all systems are operating normally. No impact to customer services was experienced at this site related to the storm and associated absence of commercial power.

- 75 Broad St, New York: Power was restored to 75 Broad in the late afternoon, and the Zayo suites have returned to normal operation with battery backup systems nearing full charge after several days of discharging. All networking equipment is operating normally and as customer equipment is restored, customers are encouraged to contact the Zayo NCC at 866-236-2824 if any issues are encountered with Zayo provided services.

Regarding fiber restoration efforts, only minor issues remain which are affecting a limited number of Fiber to the Tower locations in Pennsylvania and individual customer services in isolated areas in the New York metropolitan area with a high level summary as follows:

Pennsylvania
o Philadelphia Metro area –
 A limited number of fiber cuts and power outages remain impacting the Fiber to the Tower (cellular backhaul) network, though great progress was made in normalizing this section of the network between power restoration by the utilities and the repair of additional fiber cuts. Zayo will continue to work directly with the wireless providers in the region to prioritize remaining cell sites to complete repairs.
New York
o New York City region
 Only isolated fiber issues remain, primarily those identified as power is restored to end user locations; any customers suspecting fiber connectivity issues after returning their equipment to service should contact the Zayo NCC at 866-236-2824 for troubleshooting assistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server is UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is UP   Server is UP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server is UP
Page 1 of 1