TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

For anybody that missed the post on Facebook

Go down 
+5
MekTek
mat2
Br8kaway
SiN110022
Mr_Shifty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:27 am

Our swell little friend White Shadow. What a little shit head.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:42 am

wait... why is he under a crypt tag there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:22 am

This is almost as good as coldcookie posting the video of his hacks. I think I remember dvs saying something about him going around tk'ing people under a smurf name. I also just realized this was 8 minutes...
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:55 am

What the fuck is with him using garbage's title. I say ban the douche first time he's on the server!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:42 am

He's a douche!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 am

I've seen enough to vote kick him anytime he is online
Back to top Go down
mat2

mat2

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:18 am

what an assclown No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:18 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
This is almost as good as coldcookie posting the video of his hacks. I think I remember dvs saying something about him going around tk'ing people under a smurf name. I also just realized this was 8 minutes...
I also witnessed him tking as white-shadow
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:16 pm

I say we make him persona non grata.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:34 pm

lmao this kid is so fucking stupid its funny. Listen to him giggle to himself while TK'ing like he's having a blast doing something naughty Laughing
I almost feel sorry for him .... almost
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:25 pm

I actually thought this kid was alright. But after seeing what he does, it is clear he is just in it to piss people off. I personally never saw him doing this, but it is clear he was just waiting for us to leave or doing it elsewhere. I should have told his mother what he was doing and see what she thought about her great son. Smile

Anyways... ban please? Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richard33

Richard33

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Hanging is too good for him!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Loved that movie.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:14 am

He obviously has had the sense not to do that on our server while admins were on, but not quite enough to not incriminate himself. Server would be a better place without him. Plus he is annoying. I'm not quite grumpy, old, or ornery enough yet to get rid of him for that alone, but when considered in addition to this... later little hombre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 am

Gave it to senility online, but just in case, here's his guid:

c9e3096a98cd710eb70d982e8a25a661

And btw, the first person he tks in the movie is firgo. Don't know when or where this was recorded, but he (firgo) is on the PBBans ban list.

Dr. Funkenstein
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:47 am

shows as an invalid player?

NM- Done. GUID Banned.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 pm

*cough*BANNNNNNNNNNN*cough* Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:03 am

Meow birdiered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:58 am

Need to also ban second GUID for G4RB4G that is a different key. If we get it, I will post it.
Back to top Go down
super-viking

super-viking

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:33 pm

A lifetime ban plus 10 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anybody that missed the post on Facebook   For anybody that missed the post on Facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For anybody that missed the post on Facebook
Page 1 of 1