» mrDan hate banned me????
Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Share | 

Help, got banned when I did new install

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
regulator

PostSubject: Help, got banned when I did new install   Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 pm

I had just done a fresh install due to driver problems on my old PC. Used name Regs1 to join and got temp banned.
Went to my new PC and logged in as Regulator3, which I have been playing under for about 2 weeks and sent a text msg explaining. But just got permanently banned under that username.
I screwed up, sorry. Can you unban me please. I play with the clan almost everyday.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 pm

??

server ban or PBban?

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:15 pm

i kicked regs1 cause i didn't know who it was, it should have been gone within 2min unless someone else banned you
Back to top Go down
regulator

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 pm

No worries. I finally dug up my original password for Regulator1. Back on OK. Sorry for my confusion. Thought I had to use a new username when I reinstalled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm

regulator,I asked you in game if you had a new CD key for player regulator3 and also PM'ed you.I banned you yesterday after other clan members said we had a smurf using your name on the crypt server.Sin kicked you and I checked on line and you were not logged in under your regulator1 clan account.If you don't answer me than so be it on the ban on your other account.I asked in game and PM'ed you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:57 pm

1nsane wrote:
regulator,I asked you in game if you had a new CD key for player regulator3 and also PM'ed you.I banned you yesterday after other clan members said we had a smurf using your name on the crypt server.Sin kicked you and I checked on line and you were not logged in under your regulator1 clan account.If you don't answer me than so be it on the ban on your other account.I asked in game and PM'ed you.

FTW!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:21 pm

wtf is going on here?

tom - i didnt know you went to any of those lengths to assess the situation

reg told me he was switching pc's b/c of technical issues and whatnot so I unbanned him.... you can reban if you feel the need
Back to top Go down
http://ETQWccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Mr.Kilo wrote:
wtf is going on here?

tom - i didnt know you went to any of those lengths to assess the situation

reg told me he was switching pc's b/c of technical issues and whatnot so I unbanned him.... you can reban if you feel the need
He still hasn't got back with me Shrug,I was protecting his name on the server,but if the only time he visits the forums for an issue and doesn't step up and say something.
It is what it is right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help, got banned when I did new install   

Back to top Go down

Help, got banned when I did new install
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1