TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Empty
PostSubject: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:25 pm

I sometimes see players on your server that are listed in the master bans list for QW at pbbans, and your server gives the message

"Central Nexus: |PBBans.com| Enforced prior ban for 'bratwurs7' (51833db7)

but then it never kicks the player.

I have attached some screenshots of both the message and his aliases (I don't recognize any of them).

PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Cn_mes10

PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Aliase10

Also, here is a link to the MBi for his GUID

I was talking to Break about it and he didn't really know what your policy was on the matter, and I wasn't either, but I know that over at ((bh)) we try to keep a handle on people on this list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:28 pm

I noticed it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:36 pm

ahhh. enkey95 the haxor!
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:55 pm

yeah i've seen this as well..

talked to FUNK about it.. not much we can do, its all PBB side..

i'll run a pb report on the player.. if it comes back with a ton of alias like this guy did..

its a red flag to me, so i kick them..

as for a server policy or rule.. we dont have one..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:59 pm

only see this on CrYpT. Doesn't happen on bh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Yeah, this only happens on Crypt, ((bh)) auto kicks when it is supposed to. So you guys only kick players that have been caught by pbbans for using a multihack if they have a lot of aliases? This seems odd to me.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:12 pm

xxcommodusxx wrote:
So you guys only kick players that have been caught by pbbans for using a multihack if they have a lot of aliases? This seems odd to me.

scratch

-- we only kick players caught by pbbans for using a multihack - but only if they have a lot of aliases --

hmm.. thats a brain twister right there..

serious note.. as i stated in my first reply.. there is no server rule or policy. and that "I" kick peeps when i see this pbban entry when they log in..

i make no apologies for it.. 99% of the time they are Euro players.. ping well over 150 - 300.. i frequent SD forums.. i read about all the known hackers on those servers..

good riddance i say.. AND i might add, they never come back to complain.. so whats that tell you..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Yeah, What Loki Said.

Common sense would suggest kicking or re-banning these "hot" aliases
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:41 am

Loki. wrote:
and that "I" kick peeps when i see this pbban entry when they log in.

Good good. The minimum punishment for cheating should be never getting to play that game again, so that was all I wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:27 am

If PBBans is not working properly, maybe we could use some rule in NTB (Like the kick spec rule when server is full) to kick automatically players with a specific GUID or IP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:10 pm

Loki. wrote:
i'll run a pb report on the player.. if it comes back with a ton of alias like this guy did..

I apologize for my confusing reply earlier I read your above statement as ((B * A) > K) rather than ((B > K) * (A > K))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:52 pm

I went into PbBans and modified it streaming to CrYpT,I hope it is working like BH.I'm sure you will let us know hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:22 pm

xxcommodusxx wrote:
Loki. wrote:

I apologize for my confusing reply earlier I read your above statement as ((B * A) > K) rather than ((B > K) * (A > K))

for fuk sake man! get it right the first time...

i mean:

scratch

Ok sheldon.. ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working   PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PBbans Streaming doesn't seem to be working
Page 1 of 1