TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alpha-1

Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Empty
PostSubject: Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!   Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:03 am

Ok, so I'm playing tonight and Harley comes on and says "Oh, tonight is a scotch night so I'm not going to be much good to my team..."

She then proceeds to get 735 kills on the next two consecutive maps.

Each.

As an Engineer.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!   Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:41 am

LOL

Scotch is an ancient frag medicine used by the Hittites to ward off Chinese gunpowdered rocket savages. (Cloisters great great great grand pa pa.)
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!   Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 am

Maybe her boyfriend is originally from Scotland...
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!   Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:36 pm

LOL, i got like 45 kills both maps, higheset xp, best light weapons, I was fucking in the game lolol. I dont say this often, but omfg I was amazing last night, dunno what happened. the last month or so i have lost interest in the game, my accuracy went down, my xp went down, but last night man, i dunno

Perhaps, maybe my skills increase with alcohol intake. ????

Like Popeye and his spinach, except its harley and her scotch !

i <3 scotch and whiskey because my family has their own whiskey brand and castle in scotland to boot!... Wikipedia the Hay clan, you'll see the seven different castles if i ever become a millionaire, i could claim the rights to... and yes thats my last name, Hay........

I dont look scotish (blond hair blue eyed) because i was adopted into a scottish/english family... im actually native american/hawiian/italian, which is how i came across my enormous nose, all three of those nationalities have huge noses... Sad.

I've been told I look like a jack0lantern. because of my nose and pointy triangle like eyebrows LOL LOL LOL

anywho.

Im thinking im gunna have another glass of scotch and kick all your asses tonight Smile It was soooooo much fun to do last night.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!   Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:58 pm

harleyquinn wrote:

Im thinking im gunna have another glass of scotch and kick all your asses tonight Smile It was soooooo much fun to do last night.

I'm on Harley's team tonight, I'm on Harley's team tonight!! Dibs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!   Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 pm

I think I need to do some stroybomb whoring 'cus that keeps someone I know busy and less deadly Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!   Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Haha I'm glad I wasn't around to get raped by Harley, not that she ever could.... I ALWAYS go willingly Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!   Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:30 pm

All I can say to this is...

Better bring a good internet connection.

tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!   Scotch, Scotch, Scotch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scotch, Scotch, Scotch!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: