TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
xfire and steam Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
xfire and steam Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
xfire and steam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
xfire and steam Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
xfire and steam Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

xfire and steam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slam420

slam420

xfire and steam Empty
PostSubject: xfire and steam   xfire and steam Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:21 am

xfire and STEAM: i want you guys to get involved with these. i know its 2 extra buddy lists outside of etqw but this will get your clan involved with more gamers and more games. BOTH xfire and steam are FREE TO INSTALL WITH NO OPERATING COSTS. steam is a digital download service (by the makers of the half-life games, TF2 ((VALVE)) and xfire is basically just for a huge ass friends list. marvelous online storage for pages of screenshots, sometime they offer free games thru the little advertisement on top of your buddy list, but its not regular ads, its all have to do with games/gaming/ contests etc etc. FREE FREE FREE!!!!

my clan is involved with both and i have even bought my friends games from there. so u never know one day u might hop on and have a free game in your games list on steam lol. anyways tell me what u all think, i think this would be a wonderful oppurtunity for our clans to mingle more, and get yet even more into the wonderful world of gaming. i look forward to any and all input, THANKS!!!

P.S. both interfaces are very easy to use and both have tutorials to help u navigate the user interfaces if u cant figure it out. hope to see you all there!!

P.P.S. if anyone already has either of these, please add me to your list.

P.P.P.S if u plan on getting left for dead 2, by default it makes you play thru steam. bc valve makes left for dead 2 AND steam.
Back to top Go down

xfire and steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: xfire and steam   xfire and steam Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm on both. Very handy for when you play more than one game.
Back to top Go down

xfire and steam
Page 1 of 1