TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

WTF?!?!?!?!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slam420

slam420

WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?!   WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Haha go look at the original screen shot on the 1st page slam.

[insert eric cartman chuckle here] Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?!   WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:03 pm

lmao 165 kills........ nice edit.........u rule cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?!   WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:52 am

-i saw the 165 first and almost shit me-self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?!   WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:20 pm

WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Holy_c10

Damn- I love seeing this happen. Of course it means that hell is freezing over and the end of times is imminent... And there were some very good players here. Doesn't hurt to be the sole medic for the first map of Northern Europe.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?!   WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Nice work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?!   WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Hacker! Nicely done sir.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?!   WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:29 pm

damn.... and i was all proud i got in the 50s a couple games in a row after scotch

way to go cloister Smile

sorry im embarrassingly late to all these posts.... a lot has been going on... births, deaths, work, and family shit.

but i will be back at the start of the new year!

my reports will be done, and ill be back to working 6 hours a day 4-5 days a week and gaming like crazy Smile

did anyone get something new for christmas they think the rest of us should try ? i didnt Sad

i got mario galaxy!!!! that rules my world at the moment; but unfortunately nothing in the way of pc games.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?!   WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:36 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
damn.... and i was all proud i got in the 50s a couple games in a row after scotch

way to go cloister Smile

sorry im embarrassingly late to all these posts.... a lot has been going on... births, deaths, work, and family shit.

but i will be back at the start of the new year!

my reports will be done, and ill be back to working 6 hours a day 4-5 days a week and gaming like crazy Smile

did anyone get something new for christmas they think the rest of us should try ? i didnt Sad

i got mario galaxy!!!! that rules my world at the moment; but unfortunately nothing in the way of pc games.

Only the 2 times over 50 for me.
Your always welcome when you have the free time, personal stuff comes first. Smile

for xmas, hmmm not much here, got the God of War Collection for the PS3 and other stuff not worth mentioning Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?!   WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:06 pm

god of war was an awesome game, i almost gave up a couple times when i had to fight a bunch of minotaurs at some fountain... but i got thru it.... console games piss me off from time to time....

mario galaxy is proving to do the same... im pretty much addicted to it. and right now im at the place where you throw the bombs at the garbage and try to clear it all away. the second time around. so you get less time to do it. and im about to kill some one, this is my 50th time trying to do it, and i failed again....

im trying for allllllll the stars....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?!   WTF?!?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF?!?!?!?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: