TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Back Your Clan!

Go down 
+2
Mr_Shifty
slam420
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Hey guys (and Harley as I would never lump you in with guys),

I want to discuss something here without flaming people. We need to be consistent with how we handle disruptive people on the server. If someone is not following the rules as posted here, then they need to be warned. Make sure you type in global if needed. Do not let something slide just because it's a buddy doing it. We have had some people flagrantly not doing what admins are supposed to do- their job.

If a clan member calls for a kick, and it isn't someone fucking around, then the kick needs to happen. AUTOMATICALLY. The clan member is calling a kick for a good reason. Support your team by making the tough decision. It is still fair to ask why (do it in Ventrilo- another good reason to use the vent server), BUT BACK YOUR TEAMMATE FIRST.

We have some other clans who can from time to time be a pain in the ass to deal with when they visit the server. If a clan member is having problems with someone, back them up. We can deal with bad press or people getting shitty, but I can not see why any CrYpT member would not want to support another. Conversely, we don't need CrYpT members calling for votes unless it is justified.

I like people that aren't CrYpT members too, but I will kick their ass in an instant if they fuck with any of you. That's how I roll and if anyone wants to roll differently, they need to lose the CrYpT tag. Or I can lose mine if I am not on the majority side of this discussion. We all need to be on the same page when it comes to enforcing server rules. Remember what to do when when someone does the /kill or someone complains? It's here on the forums. Warn, tell them to enable GLOBAL VOIP or type in GLOBAL. Work it out to everyone's benefit, but never, ever fail to back your clan mates.

Thoughts? Ideas, Toss Down? Bitch slap? Come get some!

Kilo, if you agree with this, it needs to also go to a clan broadcast message please...
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:28 pm

I want some!
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:06 pm

this prolly should be brought up when the person is applying for the clan " is there anybody here that you would not back up in an instant, or when an issue arises" or something like that, great post sen. hit the nail right on the head.

to me clans are like families. i like to stress morale/comraderie amongst my own clan when the oppurtunity presents itself. clans that are good friends with each other or the owners are very close or the clans are always seen together sometimes are called "sister" or "brother" clans.

i really like you guys alot, i know id have your guys's (and harley's) backs over anyone else out there, and im not even the same "blood" lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:23 pm

I agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:21 pm

For sure. these are the standards we live by. any specific names / incidents?

the admin password has been reset and will be dealt with in a professional manner
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
alpha-1

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 pm

A while ago Harley had me track someone down, shoot them and then teabag them.

Wasn't the first time I've had to do something like that.

Although it was the first time I ever had to do it in a game.

Anyway, no prob Sen. You want someone disappeared, let me know and I'll make it happen.

Just please make sure you're clear on whether you mean "in the game" or not.

Because, wow, you wouldn't believe how upset people can get when you mix something like that up.
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:40 am

alpha-1 wrote:

Because, wow, you wouldn't believe how upset people can get when you mix something like that up.

Now THAT'S a Teammate! ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:41 am

Mr.Kilo wrote:
For sure. these are the standards we live by. any specific names / incidents?

the admin password has been reset and will be dealt with in a professional manner

Nope, I just felt it needed to be stated.
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:42 am

ChaoticElf wrote:
I want some!

You sure? I'll make you cry... Crying or Very sad

Always has to be one that wants some... cheers
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:37 am

Back Your Clan! Teamwo10
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:46 pm

hey guys!!!!

im sorry i havent posted in a while...

ive been drowning in end of the year reports on basically aspect of every state park in md because we are understaffed....

its been a living hell

i love my couple hours every 4-5 days that i get to kill things with you guys!

and o' course i back any decision the clan mates make.

( the guy i asked alpha to tea bag is an insane asshole that owes me over 5 grand for rent. and a car which he totaled of mine... and a list of other things....)

what clans cause an issue on the server? unfortunately i havent been playing enough to notice
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:41 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
hey guys!!!!

im sorry i havent posted in a while...

ive been drowning in end of the year reports on basically aspect of every state park in md because we are understaffed....

its been a living hell

i love my couple hours every 4-5 days that i get to kill things with you guys!

and o' course i back any decision the clan mates make.

( the guy i asked alpha to tea bag is an insane asshole that owes me over 5 grand for rent. and a car which he totaled of mine... and a list of other things....)

what clans cause an issue on the server? unfortunately i havent been playing enough to notice

Next time that guy rolls on to the server, we will try to capture his GUID and pbban him. I won't point fingers to specific clans coming on the server and being asshats. Just a general sounding off on everyone covering their teammate first.

We miss you owning Shifty, Harley... come back when you can.
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:22 pm

-little to add other than wholeheartedly agree w/senility's thought and alpha's problem resolution techniques.

-i echo the sentiments about crypt as family too..you're the type people i would associate myself with whether there was a game part or not. I've been afk for a while, dad died and it was a mess, in jail after a fight with his girlfiend (a few years younger than me no less)...during our exchange migration which was also...a f'ing mess...... but that's all done with and i'm looking forward to playing again regularly, have missed....mostly the people... i still play shit.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:27 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:

Next time that guy rolls on to the server, we will try to capture his GUID and pbban him. I won't point fingers to specific clans coming on the server and being asshats. Just a general sounding off on everyone covering their teammate first.
Need a name and an approx day played on to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:41 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:

We miss you owning Shifty, Harley... come back when you can.

Yeah I miss you owning me Harley. Sad
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:28 pm

im sorry shifty!!!

i'll try to be on more often just to kick your ass Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 am

harleyquinn wrote:
im sorry shifty!!!

i'll try to be on more often just to kick your ass Smile

Haha most excellent. I look forward to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:02 pm

I hear ya Sen and agree totally. cheers
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm

I always back up my clan members in a vote to kick...but lately it has been hard to distinguish when someone is attempting to kid around with a kick or if they were serious. So the only thing I ask is if a someone is asking to kick then you better mean it.... Suspect Because I will be voting for it.....
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 pm

I see a vote, I see the crypt tag, I hit F12 (yes) without blinking, unless of course it is bender or fodder goofing around.
Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Sound's perfect, always do this... but there are just sometimes when the power of the vote kick can't get it done /light members on.
Need to start a list or message you should this occur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Your Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Your Clan!   Back Your Clan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Your Clan!
Page 1 of 1