TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Something I learned tonight...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alpha-1

Something I learned tonight... Empty
PostSubject: Something I learned tonight...   Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:23 am

Playing on Super Elite Clan Server tonight... I learned something.

First of all full disclosure: One on One... Either dys402 or St00p1d can
pants me and make me buy dinner after. I don't harbor any delusions there.

And together on the same team they own the map the way Mike Tyson owns strippers.

But either of them left by themselves when the other leaves... Neither can carry a weak team by themselves.

That what happened tonight. I watched St00p1d leave a campaign after the first map (that he and Dys totally pwned, along with the previous one when I joined) Dys stuck around and suddenly his team wasn't quite the group of Barney Badasses they had been before St00p1d left. They lost the map.

Dys bailed.

Interesting.

St00p1d came back a campaign later.

No Dys or similar ringer was present. His team lost he map.

He bailed.

Weak.

I like St00p1d. I like Dys, Both are standup guys that give good games IMO. But tonight taught me something.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Something I learned tonight...   Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:22 am

I've found Dys420 to be more of a threat when he is in a vehicle. Unfortunately it is tough to do objectives from there. So that might be part of what you were seeing.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Something I learned tonight...   Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 am

call for back up next time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something I learned tonight...   Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:48 am

SiN showed me the best place to defend on the 2nd objective of volcano and how to supply it with med crates. Med crates placed on the outside left of the building just behind the crates on the left outside wall (touching the wall). You stay on the inside center section between the stairs. They finally had to shut me down with a fire team so they could get in the building.

Thanks SiN!
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Something I learned tonight...   Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:54 pm

hehe, cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I learned tonight...   Something I learned tonight... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I learned tonight...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: