TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Old stuff but..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Was looking for quake wars fourms stuff and came across this http://forums.team-jerk.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=149&sid=a255307b1cfce1c34d6be291bb965d93 About the 5th post down. good for a laugh or something...
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
slam420

slam420

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:17 pm

what a bunch of cock-knockers,every single one of their last lame asses.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Haha classy sons of bitches. I interpreted it as "You are awesome can I fondle your nuts?" "Shoot you're awesome too, only if I can fondle yours as well!"
Back to top Go down

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Haha classy sons of bitches. I interpreted it as "You are awesome can I fondle your nuts?" "Shoot you're awesome too, only if I can fondle yours as well!"

ROFL. Like I said when Charm told me that nestik wanted to tell me hello. I told her to tell him to suck my cock. He wanted to know when I was available.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Haha well you know what they say about gamers... Yeah me neither
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:30 pm

I notice that whenever Aristotle gets a little bit of a public forum he goes out of his way to say how "pro" he is how hated he is because of it. It probably 90% of what he says on any given board.

Now, no doubt he's better than I and everything, and I spend more time trying to improve my game than I would like to admit in public so obviously I can't judge someone that places value in that... but jebus! I can generally find something to talk about besides how freaking awesome I am in a video game. Hell, on this forum alone I've seen extended discussions on books, movies, Halloween costumes, PC hardware,booze, Shifty's snotty kid and how Zwakeen was one of the dancers in the Chicago rendition of Westside Story.

And then there's the discussion in which Aristotle is saying how awesome he is...I'm telling you, the kid has to be compensating for something.

Last edited by alpha-1 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Did I ever tell you how awesome and "L33t" I am? I'm pretty pro did you know?
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 am

Why no you didn't.

Say, lets spend the next dozen posts stroking each other on how awesome we are and how the people that mock us are only doing so because we are so |33+!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 am

Alpha you are so awesome, those other guys you play with are total noobs. They hate us because we're so l33t and I hate how they always accuse us of being hax0rs! We're just uber pro man! I don't even like playing with them but I'm going to keep doing it since I can't get laid.
Back to top Go down

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:32 am

I JUST FOUND OUT I CAN CHANGE MY CROSSHAIR! cheers
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 am

ChaoticElf wrote:

the ironic thing is, i came across the same stunning revelation about 2 weeks ago! i have seen an impovement in acc since then too. i think once you set those pages up, you just forget about shit like that :].
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:

What a noob! :p
Back to top Go down

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Quote :

That's a little cold. I'm not sure if you are talking about just who posted on that page or all of Team JerK in general. Just like you guys we have many members and many of us are laid back and don't give anyone a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Honestly it was all about Aristotle doing his usual , I have no problems with others. The way he handled himself and the situation he created was just totally imature, but hey, he's what 19-22? What he did to pub clan was uncalled for and well it shows he age mentallity. Anyways, I like slam alot, but his comments are his own, he's not a clan tag wearer. So what he says here is his right, as it is Aristotle's to bash us else where.
Yes I revived an old tale but whatever.
I personanlly don't have much against most pro player, don't know a lot off hand.

:study:
Back to top Go down

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Quote :
Honestly it was all about Aristotle doing his usual , I have no problems with others. The way he handled himself and the situation he created was just totally immature

Oh hell. Say what you want about Aristotle, he's not even a clannie of mine. But so many of the JerKs are really awesome guys that love to help out n00bs (I was so shitty when I started playing). I don't really know a lot of the new breed (nestik, cursed, etc...) so I can't comment on them.

Quote :
So what he says here is his right, as it is Aristotle's to bash us else where.

Shit, I never meant to say that someone should hold back on what they think, I was actually just asking slam for clarification, as in, was he saying that all of us (ie. me) are cock-knockers, because although I might be, it's just heartless to bring it up in front of everyone else.

Quote :
I personally don't have much against most pro player, don't know a lot off hand.

That's okay, Quake Wars never had any real pro players anyways. If I could get away with being on a comp team then that just shows how weak-sauce the comp was (this is the first first-person-shooter I have ever played online).
Back to top Go down

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Besides, I have no drama on the quake wars forums anymore, so I need to find my fix elsewhere. Someone stir up some shit for me to read. kthxbye.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:12 pm

hehe, well not many visit here so you'll get limited drama here, maybe
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:14 pm

xxcommodusxx wrote:

If I could get away with being on a comp team then that just shows how weak-sauce the comp was (this is the first first-person-shooter I have ever played online).
wow, nice work.
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 pm

xxcommodusxx wrote:
Quote :

That's a little cold. I'm not sure if you are talking about just who posted on that page or all of Team JerK in general. Just like you guys we have many members and many of us are laid back and don't give anyone a hard time.

my bad for the misconception, just the people that posted ignorant shit on that page, nothing more, im not gonna narc ppl i dont know, unless im given a reason....

bounce :cherry:
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:34 pm

[quote="xxcommodusxx"]
Quote :
(this is the first first-person-shooter I have ever played online).

same here dood, since doom II. Embarassed

EDIT: shit, sry for double post
Back to top Go down

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:

You can change the crosshair?
Back to top Go down

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Quote :
hehe, well not many visit here so you'll get limited drama here, maybe

MOAR DRAMA. No seriously though, I do enjoy playing with you guys. Looking forward to spring break (that's right, I play games on my break because I'm gangster).

Quote :
my bad for the misconception

No prob, again I'm just fishing for some drama.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Drama... hmm, your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.
Back to top Go down

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:25 pm

You can Sen. I knew that though >.> I just wanted to fit in with shifty's leetness and I thought that comment would do it Sad
Back to top Go down

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
You can Sen. I knew that though >.> I just wanted to fit in with shifty's leetness and I thought that comment would do it Sad

I have changed it many times. It doesn't help me as I am not leet like Shifty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old stuff but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old stuff but..   Old stuff but.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old stuff but..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: