TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Empty
PostSubject: Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon?   Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:15 am

For those of you who weren't there that day, Ben 10.000 is this annoying 8-10 year old kid who doesn't stop talking and has a voice more high-pitched than MCP_driver. He tk'd me, I tk'd him (repeat as needed). He got pissed and tried to kick me like 4 times over the day and Mr. Shifty banned him. I added him to friends list, to keep my eye on him, and he wants to be unbanned (and wants me in his little punk-ass clan but that's a story for another day).

I say we consider unbanning him. There's some weird fun in pissing off a screechy little kid and hel,l if we put him on the opposing team they'll probably leave. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon?   Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:02 am

I know I personally don't have the patience to deal with him, but I'll leave that up to Sen and Cloister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon?   Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:14 pm

I told Cloister about it and he needed to talk to you guys or something. He's one of those things where we can deal with it for a game or two but constantly, causes brain tumors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon?   Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:40 pm

If their testicles haven't fully descended, I do not wish to hear another whiny kid on the server. If I wanted to hear that, I would listen to my own kids...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon?   Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:38 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon?   Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:03 pm

That sounds like the clan motto cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon?   Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben10 annoying kid or apocalyptic-scope super weapon?
Page 1 of 1