TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Empty
PostSubject: LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome   LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Step 1: Unzip the LNAYawn App anywhere you like (mine is in mydocs).

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Step2

Step 2: Run the LNAYawn App (I made a shortcut on the desktop, so you should tooooo).

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Step1

Step 3:

a. Setting up the Smurf Finder

Check mark the Smurf Finder like so;

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Step3a

b. Setting up the Frag Counter

Check the Frag Counter like so;

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Step3a2

Do the same for killing spree sound FX and to print your progress in fireteam/team chat.

Next go to "set options" under options

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Step3b

Type in your full in game name under "player name" or if you already have the game running just hit "get from game".

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Step3b2

In "path to log" hit "browse" and navigate to the "lnayawn.log" in your "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\id Software\Enemy Territory - QUAKE Wars\base\lnayawn.log".

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Step3b3

Step 4: Close the LNAYawn App.

Step 5: Run Quake Wars.

Step 6: Window the game (Easy way of doing this on the fly is by typing this into the console; seta com_usefastvidrestart "1" ; and then just hit alt+enter).

Step 7: Run the LNAYawn App, full screen QW, and join a ranked server.

Step 8: You should be getting messages in your chat window that spam the smurf finder/frags at regular intervals. Alt+K will spam this instantly.

IF YOUR PROGRAM IS STILL NOT WORKING, READ BELOW==> Make sure that you do this while both QW and the LNAYawn App are closed.

Step 1: Show Hidden Folders (control panel>files and folders>view>show hidden files and folders)

Step 2: Go to "C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\LNA\".

Step 3: If you have two folders showing, read step 4 otherwise skip to step 5.

Step 4: Open the user CONFIG files in each folder with notepad. Delete the folder with the file that displays less text. Remember ONLY delete the folder whose user CONFIG is shorter.

Step 5: Open the user CONFIG file with notepad. It should display True/False values for each setting, show your path to log, and also your player name. First make sure that each setting you want on is set to true. Under "playerNameOnly" make sure that your name is entered correctly without any tags. Under "playerName" make sure that your name is entered correctly including your name and tag.

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Step4

Step 6: Close and save the file.

Step 7: Browse to your lnayawn.log in the base folder (directory listed earlier) and open it with notepad. See if it is full of console spam. If it is not, then you have set your "path to log" incorrectly.

IF YOUR PROGRAM CONTINUES TO HAVE PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT ANTHONYDA ON THE SPLASH DAMAGE FORUMS: http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/member.php?u=13169
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome   LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Someone link Crumbly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome   LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Yesterday was the one day the program was running weird on me. The smurf finder was working fine, but the program wasn't counting my frags in one game and wasn't taking the demo recordings like it normally does (I missed out on some great footage). Then in the next game the frag counter might have been running, but it was displaying a bunch of weird text when I went on a killing spree.

The setup itself should work. Thanks for the post Inf3rn0.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome   LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Mr.Ben wrote:
Yesterday was the one day the program was running weird on me. The smurf finder was working fine, but the program wasn't counting my frags in one game and wasn't taking the demo recordings like it normally does (I missed out on some great footage). Then in the next game the frag counter might have been running, but it was displaying a bunch of weird text when I went on a killing spree.

Switching teams can sometimes trigger a problem (counts kills as tks). Also the program is still in beta so its a bit buggy (A friend had his frag counter adding random deaths every few seconds, was like 40/600 lol). I would pm Anthony about what problems you have so he can put them on a fix list. F12 starts demos also in case you didn't know . tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome   LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:39 pm

INF3RN0 wrote:
Mr.Ben wrote:

Switching teams can sometimes trigger a problem (counts kills as tks). Also the program is still in beta so its a bit buggy (A friend had his frag counter adding random deaths every few seconds, was like 40/600 lol). I would pm Anthony about what problems you have so he can put them on a fix list. F12 starts demos also in case you didn't know . tongue

Yeah I knew about the F12 thing. I'm just used to the program doing it for me the last couple of days. Only need about 1 more minute of footage for my video. It is looking real good so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome   LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LNA App Installation Guide-KThnxYourWelcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: