TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Application for CrYpT

Go down 
+2
alpha-1
G4RB4G3
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
G4RB4G3

Application for CrYpT Empty
PostSubject: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:31 pm

I guess this is my application... *shrug*

C.V. and Resume available upon request. :cherry:

ps. I play almost every night - I'm CST and usually play from 9-2am almost every single day (for the past 2.5 years now). I sometimes play during days and on weekends to. I would love to scrim and play other plans, so hopefully y'all still do that, otherwise i'll just t-bag some n00bs and do some pwning and call it g00d. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Not sure how I feel about this guy... he spells his name with numbers and has a habit of violating me at the absolute worst times Twisted Evil

Lets not forget he always crashes after 2 maps (probably from malfunctioning hacks). Smile
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:57 pm

G4RB4G3 is cool.

Even if I have to copy/paste his name to get it right...
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:25 pm

A stroke of hilarity for the Admins - I registered on this site the other day and I *TOO* fucked up my own name. WIN!! cheers

Anyways, I don't seem to crash since I nuked my clan. If you recall, my problem (where's Reinchester when you need him) is due to my profile being corrupt. So I nixed all that. I lost my autoexec too, but oh well, I don't think it did much.

ps. I am calling out the numbers because of a subliminal message of my favorite protocol. confused

31337 orig, don'cha know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:25 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/443_(disambiguation)

I don't get it. soon as my hand heals, i'll be shootin ya.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:23 am

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2246.txt for the less savvy Googlers (i.e. Marty!!) 👽

You won't be shootin me. You'll think you're shootin me, but you'll be the one being shot (by me). Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:26 am

I forgot about port 443... oh well.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:31 am

I'm heartbroken, how could you forget about port 443??!?!? Embarassed Sad Crying or Very sad pale

It is my favorite port for 65,536 reasons!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:33 am

Is it a good or bad thing that you're in love with TCP?
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:41 am

Oh it is a good thing. My lifestyle treats me well. jocolor

*Goes back to Android 2.2 running Flash 10.1 Beta*

*Switches to iPhone 3G for a sec to play with brand new SSL VPN* affraid
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:58 am

I say yes, even if he does smell funny. :p
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:35 pm

*twiddles thumbs*
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:03 pm

i have played with this fella before, honestly dont rememebr how he got off of my buddy list but hes an all around nice person to have a conversation with. decent player too from what i remember. lol @ messing up ur own name, thats classic :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm

I'm voting yes. I haven't been on in like two months but i remember him, he's cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm

My vote is yes....always fun playing with him or against him. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:55 pm

My vote is yes....always fun playing with him or against him. cheers
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Yeah, thanks guys. iVi Slam420 whattup mang, I'm still 420|G4RB4G3 and always will be, and Cronkllr from CroniX will kill me when he gets wind of this, but I guess everyone talked me into changing it to |CrYpT| and I hangout here anyways, so might as well have a new family that is actually not dis-banded (or as dis-functional)... What a Face

Thomas, yeah, haven't seen you in a while.

Gosh, I feel like I need to go get a pic of me and upload it as an avatar, y'all are such a friendly bunch!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:37 pm

I could be a grouch if you want me to
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:35 am

So check this...

ETQW used to crash every 2 or 3 maps basically, then began crashing only between maps and not during (awesome!!). I had the same settings for like 2 years w/out any issues. It just all of the sudden began crashing. I even installed Windows 7 and everything all my apps, all fresh and clean. All new versions even. Still quake is the only thing which crashes. It happens every 2 or 3 maps. It is crazy right? Reinchester and I used to joke about it because it was getting predictable and also his was crashing in the same manner all the time now too. We almost thought it was like ID software telling us to go buy their new games or something (I did and Wolfenstein SUCKED!!)

Anyways, so everytime it crashes it says I'm not in the clan CroniX anymore. So I lose all my Clan info but if I log out and back in via quake, it gets it all fixed. It's weird, right??

So on a hunch, I nuke my clan info. It was painful because apparently it nuked everything like my autoexec.bat and all my tweaks/settings/favorites. But it has fixed quake from crashing now without it, and I am settings things up again - slowly - if you have a good autoexec, please post it up!!! Twisted Evil Particularly, I'm looking to enable my lagometer function and also increase the field of view a little. I have a 1920x1200 widescreen Dell 22". GTX 265 and 3GB ram on Win7, QX6850 3GHz.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:18 pm

:ive been playing with garbage for a whiiiiile now, my vote is def yes Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:54 pm

If you were looking for the commands or not, here they are I believe:

Field of view: 'g_fov #' # is between 90 and somewhere around 110 i think, 120?. I dont play with it too much so I dont remember.
Lagometer: net_clientlagometer 1
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Thanks, I will seta them or maybe I'll make a a new autoexec...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Yes for the Garbage man (refuse to be drawn into the spelling). Good team player. And even I can kill him on occasion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:40 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:35 am

So... uhh... what now??? drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for CrYpT   Application for CrYpT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for CrYpT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next