TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink Pan

It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Empty
PostSubject: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:38 am

Hi Cryptacians.

My clans keep disbanding! I'm looking to join a new clan for QW and Crypt seems like a good fit. I believe a vast majority of you know who I am (whether that's good or bad remains to be seen), so I'll let that speak for itself.

Let me know if you'd like to have me on board.

Pink Panther
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:55 pm

So...,every clan you join disbands?

Hmm....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:22 pm

i don't think i've ever seen you before but that's not saying much being I havent been on in a few months
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Former SF, former DPS PP? If so, I've played with the guy a bit back in the day (and by that i mean maybe a couple months ago). If none of you really know him he's a pretty good guy. Level headed, good team player, has a mic and uses it well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:38 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:42 am

I see him on the server quite a bit. He's a good reliable player.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:44 pm

I like him. I vote yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm

I trust you guys...and I have good memories of playing on SF servers in my early ETQW day. Plus he scores points for coming up with "CrYpTacians"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:35 pm

He's been on my friends list for a while now, and for a good reason. He's not annoying or anything and is a good solid player.

I cannot think of any reason for him not to be accepted into the clan
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Pink and I have been quake buddies for a few years now. He's a good guy, a lot like many of the other humble CrYpT players we have here. Definitely YES!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:13 am

Holy fuck I remember who Pink Panther is! Had to see his name first hahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Played around him a long time. Always a consistent player. Yes!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 pm

It's a done deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box   It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time for the Panther to find a new Litter Box
Page 1 of 1