TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

I'll be back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

I'll be back!  Empty
PostSubject: I'll be back!    I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:16 pm

So.... if you havent noticed I haven't been on in a bit. This is because Comcast is a group of fascist assholes.

I refused to pay for a service that never happened (they told me I had an install charge of 100 dollars, when the install never happened, it was right in the middle of my service) and so they won't start up my internet in the new place until i have this resolved (i just moved)

As soon as I can, I will be back killin bitches again!

Just lettin ya guys know I didn't quit. I'm just without internet unless I'm at work.
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

I'll be back!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be back!    I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 pm

cool thanks for the update, its so hard to get on on a time when u are on, miss havin ya around your a fun gal to talk to and have around on the server.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

I'll be back!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be back!    I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Stupid comcast, keeping me from my fireteam madness with harley. Sad
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

I'll be back!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be back!    I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:54 pm

its what i have as well
Back to top Go down

I'll be back!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be back!    I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:52 pm

comcast the company that if they have their way will charge us based on how much bandwith we use and if we dont pay will limit our bandwith to nothing
Back to top Go down

I'll be back!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be back!    I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Come back soon Harley...is it a fair assumption that this applies to Spiderpig too? scratch
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

I'll be back!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be back!    I'll be back!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:15 am

ComCast SUUUUUCKS!

They're the reason we're even talking about net neutrality. Bastard customer-fuckers.

I'd love to bitch about Charter since they're my cable company and that's what you do with your cable comapny, but I'm a geek and place a high quality of life factor on Internet access and speed and as an ISP they've been awesome. Good speed, good reliability and no reports in the news of them abusing customers like Comcast and At&T do.

Sorry Harley. Can't wait for you to come back. Its never the same without you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'll be back!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be back!    I'll be back!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be back!
Page 1 of 1