TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Application

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rusty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Hey guys, been playing with alot of you over the last 8 months or so I primarily play on Crypt/TAW servers. I applied awhile ago never heard anything from anyone. Would like to join,tired of getting these invites to clans with a bunch of scrubs in it and Im the highest ranking member...lol.(Lieutenant General).Im on AOL WilliamTOlson252@aol.com if someone can let me know anything.

RustySkull
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Uh... No is my vote.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 pm

I dont know why sens is hating on me,he knows first hand how I play not the best but certainly not the worst either. Just dont know what his problem is with me.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 am

I've seen you on maybe a dozen or more times, and I am hating? My no vote still stands.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:09 am

basically if sen says no, its very unlikely that you'll get in. however the times ive played with you i have no complaints.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:41 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
basically if sen says no, its very unlikely that you'll get in. however the times ive played with you i have no complaints.

Not so Harley- I implicitly trust everyone's input. If we get more feedback, I will be more than happy to accept Rusty into the friendly folds of the |CrYpT|.

My point with saying no is that we get a lot of people wanting to join, then they bailed without notice or weren't sincere with their application. I need more time to get to know someone before I can say yes.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 am

I am with Sen on this one. I like to know the players before I will give an affirmative vote. I've seen Rusty around but don't know too much about him. My advice to you Rusty is to make a point to play on our server when you see us on so those of us that aren't as familiar with you can make a more informed decision. We are pretty easy going but our focus is having fun people that are here to have a good time. We want to make sure that is what we are getting as we have had some mishaps in the past (Aristotle anybody?).
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:31 am

lol didnt mean it that way. just sayin that most of the clan is usually on your vibe, so... if you say no, generally the clan says no as well for the same reasons.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:33 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
lol didnt mean it that way. just sayin that most of the clan is usually on your vibe, so... if you say no, generally the clan says no as well for the same reasons.

Not me, I'm legitimately scared of Senility... He has this "I've had kidney stones bigger than you punk, and I'm not scared to go back to prison" kind of quality about him, so if he says something I generally listen.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:35 pm

I am scared of him too..... affraid And when he tells you to do something you better damn well do it or face the consequences. There was this one time in Vietnam I saw him kill 20 Vietcong with his bare hands.....wait a minute....I think I was only 5 at the time. Maybe it was Grenada..... scratch
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:34 am

played with rustyskull for few months, no complaints as far as i can remmber, let the fucker in, lets populate the crypt server, worst comes to worst we'll kick him the fuck out.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 pm

slam420 wrote:
just a lil tidbit from slam420 here..

i had this exact mentality for a while. you gotta consider this, if your trying for a popular server/clan (which you guys already have) it would be far more detrimental to just let soemone in and have them give u guys a bad rep for some reason and once u would go to kick him out you would still have the lingering effects of that bad rep. prescreening (whatever u wanna call it) only saves your butt in the longrun.

just my 2 peso's

shifty said it best, " aristotle anyone?"

EDIT---> [chris farley voice]- SON OF A.... DAMMIT. i meant to put this under the rustyskull topic, what couple of mins of fail for me lol, originally i sent this to SIN but i meant for it to be a post not a PM and now its jsut plain in the wrong topic. lol EPIC FAIL. would an admin kindly move this to the rustyskull topic?
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:59 pm

SiN110022 wrote:
played with rustyskull for few months, no complaints as far as i can remmber, let the fucker in, lets populate the crypt server, worst comes to worst we'll kick him the fuck out.

Worst thing possible is to just let people in and then find out they are not a good fit later. It drags the group down as a whole and can be devisive in nature. Can we pause for a moment and remember some of our former members? Rusty, keep populating the server, get your VOIP going so we know you're actually an adult male instead of some kid who wants us to think they are an adult, and I am certain this will lead to an invite.

The server is not populated 100% because there are less than 1000 people playing in North America right now.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Keep playing on our server and get to Know us Rusty. If you look like the kind of player that will fit in the Crypt. then you will have my vote.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Mortimus wrote:
I am scared of him too..... affraid And when he tells you to do something you better damn well do it or face the consequences. There was this one time in Vietnam I saw him kill 20 Vietcong with his bare hands.....wait a minute....I think I was only 5 at the time. Maybe it was Grenada..... scratch

I was off the coast of Grenada during the "invasion" (talk about overkill) trying to decide if I was going to lay out in the sun for 1/2 an hour or take a nap. I slept while tanning. Ah, the tough life as a sailor. I was 14 when we bailed on Saigon. I was 2 when JFK was shot, but somehow still linked to the grassy knoll conspiracy.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Thank your for your service sir! cheers
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:08 am

Hey Senility so you were in the Navy? That was the 24th MAU (Marine Amphibious Unit) I was in Lebanon when Marines went into Grenada. They relieved the 22nd MAU which I was in however I got involentarily extended there we were training their Army at the time. I was there when the Embassy was bombed and I lived in the barracks that got bombed luckly I wasnt there that morning,lost alot of good friends that day. I was in Marines from 1982 to 2002 I made it...lol retired as a E7 Gunnery Sergent. SEMPER FI!!!
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 am

You are referring to Beirut about the embassy bombing? One of my electronics instructors was killed there. I had just finished school at GLAKES (second trip) when I was assigned a six week temproary duty on USS Sampson, which supported naval operations for Grenada. I was also on board USS Charles F. Adams during the gunnery improvememt program, USS Luce (death trap tour 1990), USS Gettysburg, and the USS Phillippine Sea (Desert Storm- Saratoga battle group). I did not retire and I turned down E-7 so I could get out during the force reductions in 1992 after Desert Storm. I do not regret leaving- it was time.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:32 am

Yes Beruit, I spent 14 months there what a shit hole. I went over on LSD Hermitage I belive it was last trip it made and was de-commissioned shortly after. Was on the Helicopter Carrier Guadalcanal LPH I belive and spent some time on the Hospital ship Puget Sound (sp). First gulf war changed me and was glad I got out just before the 2nd one was getting geared up to start. I was injured by an IED, I was lucky the 2 other guys with me in the Hummer were not. Just strange that you can be sitting next to someone and have something like that happen and get out if it with minor wounds. I know what your talking about when its time its time was thinking about going for 30 but my wife said enough and time to stay home and be a full time dad which was the best decision I've made so far.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:40 pm

OK, so Rusty is an old guy too, so if anyone wants to vouch for him (besides SIN when he is drunk) I will go with the crowd on this. I just like getting to know people on the game here before I make my decision.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm prone to support just about anybody that can raise the average age of the group so I'm not so far in the upper percentile. You got Shifty, Harley and Razor who are ... like 15 or something dragging down the curve. I swear I heard that Justin Beeper girl on the radio in the background the last time one of them VOIP'd.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Hey, harley is 23 and I will be as well in 8 days. Razor is a baby though, no denying that.

I have seen rusty on a bit lately, he has even started using voip. I don't have anything negative to say about him. Haven't seen if his personality will jive with ours but i don't think it will clash either.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:36 am

Crazy youngin's..hippin' and hoppin' to your adolescent prima donnas.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:06 am

Says the youngest guy that hangs around :-P
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Hey, harley is 23 and I will be as well in 8 days. Razor is a baby though, no denying that.

Ya I kinda figure you going to turn 8 in days
cheers bounce Cool
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next