TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OddBird

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Where are the chicks? G4RB4G3 said this place was full of COS babes.

I've been playing ETQW for a couple of years now, semi-regular. Was/still with Cronix, server is kaput.
Odd - yes
Dick - no

Usually apologize for TKs though sometimes too busy saving my butt. If you're looking for medic/tech XP, follow me as I die a lot. Win before living, die before losing, kill before dying.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:32 pm

i can't even understand half your post...
Back to top Go down
OddBird

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 pm

If it's the first part you don't understand; I'm referring to another member and attempting wit which was apparently lost...
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Marty was coming off a serious mind bender from Saturday... I have seen your name intermittently in the past, but I do not know who you are. Harley is the lone |CrYpT| female, but we regard her as one of the guys.

Can we get some more information from our applicants so we can make at least a gut decision?
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:22 pm

I also thought you were saying, "Vagina - yes," which made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:23 am

I've seen you before and never had any problems with you, but haven't really played with you enough to make a decision. Keep coming around the server so we can get to know you.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application...more details   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 pm

"I also thought you were saying, "Vagina - yes," which made me laugh.
Now THAT's funny!
I was saying I may be a bit odd, but I'm not a jerk.

I'm a 45 y/o guy and ETQW is the only game I play and the only one I've played online. My high rank is due more to hours played than mad skills at the keyboard. An admin at Cronix invited me to that clan over a year ago and though he was booted shortly after, I still remain.

I talk trash to friends and ignore or mute drama queens. Though I may be camped on a hill with a Hammer and Titan, I play the objective as a team.
On this topic; a member of this clan got very pissy and threatened booting a non-engineer who hopped in the Titan. Engineers in MCPs I understand, but is the Titan thing a rule on this server?

Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:36 pm

OddBird wrote:
"I also thought you were saying, "Vagina - yes," which made me laugh.
Now THAT's funny!
I was saying I may be a bit odd, but I'm not a jerk.

I'm a 45 y/o guy and ETQW is the only game I play and the only one I've played online. My high rank is due more to hours played than mad skills at the keyboard. An admin at Cronix invited me to that clan over a year ago and though he was booted shortly after, I still remain.

I talk trash to friends and ignore or mute drama queens. Though I may be camped on a hill with a Hammer and Titan, I play the objective as a team.
On this topic; a member of this clan got very pissy and threatened booting a non-engineer who hopped in the Titan. Engineers in MCPs I understand, but is the Titan thing a rule on this server?

Wasn't me- I know of Oddbird, but if there is anyone else who can vouch for him and think he will be a good fit, then speak up!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 pm

I've only played with him a few times recently. Uses voip and a generally good attitude.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:18 am

let the old bastard in cheers
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:17 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

Application Empty
PostSubject: Invite lost   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:44 am

senilityiscool2: Thanks for the invitation, unfortunately it disappeared when I disconnected from the Cronix clan. If you or another member sends aonther invite, I'll jump right in.

To all others (excluding Garbage); looking forward to hanging with you guys...and harleyquinn.

Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:56 am

It will not let me resend the invite. It shows the invite as pending.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

Application Empty
PostSubject: It's done   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 am

I'm in. The first round of beer and whiskey is on me if you roll through Atlanta.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Welcome, you know you can log in with your regular account instead of using guest?
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:13 pm

Welcome sir.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

Application Empty
PostSubject: test   Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 am

profile & avatar test
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:38 am

<3 ur star trek avatar
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 am

Application L885165763
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Application SpockWin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1