TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maverick

yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Empty
PostSubject: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi,
Yesterday (aprox. 15 hours ago), I was Baned from your server during the warmup of the map Area 22. I dont see any warning before the ban.

Before the Ban, did not have any problems.

After the ban, a friend mine (Bender) enter the server to ask about the ban, but no one reply to him (perhaps because their English is worse than mine)

I dont Know why or who ban me, I wish to know if I do someting out of order.

I remember one of the Crypt members present in the server at that time was Senility

Sorry for my English is not my native language
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Now, I have a active forum account.

Sorry for put the first "maverick" post here, was the only place where guest post are allowed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Maverick wrote:
Hi,
I was Banned from your server

I nearly pissed myself from laughter.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Today I was able to enter the Crypt server.

Thanks for remove the Ban

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:11 am

It was probably Fodder.
Don't fuck up again, or he'll ban you again!

comela!
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 am

F1 toward baning maverick off CrYpt server
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:58 am

yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy wrote:
Today I was able to enter the Crypt server.

Thanks for remove the Ban

cheers

"Today I was able to shoot rockets at the crypt server.

Thanks for remove the Ban"

its ok im not Discriminating, im just fixing all the spelling errors.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 am

haha slam. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 pm

slam420 wrote:
"Today I was able to shoot rockets at the crypt server.
its ok im not Discriminating, im just fixing all the spelling errors.

Also, I throw grenades and bullets too. Wink
Back to top Go down
*CryzArg

PostSubject: Today I was ban too   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:51 pm

I was playing and suddenly whitout notice I was banned
Please could you remove the ban. Or at least tell me why I was banned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:06 pm

*CryzArg wrote:

When a team gets deep in a map and you change classes, you put the team in a losing position. Come back when you learn how to play the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:34 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
*CryzArg wrote:

When a team gets deep in a map and you change classes, you put the team in a losing position. Come back when you learn how to play the game.

I did it because we were inside the room (artic map) in face to face fight with a lot of bullets and people to heal and I thought; to have an extra medic would be more valuable than having a coverops.
But your server your rules, let me play again and I will follow the server rules. English is not my native language but please just talk to me before banning and I will follow the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm

CryzArg wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:
*CryzArg wrote:

I did it because we were inside the room (artic map) in face to face fight with a lot of bullets and people to heal and I thought; to have an extra medic would be more valuable than having a coverops.
But your server your rules, let me play again and I will follow the server rules. English is not my native language but please just talk to me before banning and I will follow the rules.

I will consider your request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:32 pm

C´mon men, we both don’t cook on the first boil; I’m 47 … be cool and enable me again -))
“To turn years is healthy because it avoid you to die -))” but let me have fun too
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:33 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
CryzArg wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:
*CryzArg wrote:

I will consider your request.

C´mon men, we both don’t cook on the first boil; I’m 47 … be cool and enable me again -))
“To turn years is healthy because it avoid you to die -))” but let me have fun too
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Damn, he is almost as old as you senility! Shocked

On the possibility that you do get unbanned, in the future if you were to change class from covert you have to tell people what you are doing so we can adjust. One of the principles of war is knowing where your enemy is and what they are doing. It adapts to a video game.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:37 pm

CryzArg wrote:
senilityiscool2 wrote:
*CryzArg wrote:

If you're a field-ops in that scenario then switching to medic is a viable strategy, however if you're a covy, and especially if you're the only covy, then the team counting on your radar. Having no radar because noone wants to do it is annoying. Having someone agree to be the radar guy and then in the middle of the map decide not is a pain in the ass. It means that someone that chose their class because the team had someone to do the radar now has to leave that class to go do radar.

Its not a rule per se so much as a standard, or maybe I should say a tolerance level that Sen has for people not wasting other players time in the game by being avoidably counter-productive to your team.

OTOH I just had a game where we had four cov-ops on the team. sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:05 am

I grow weary of the stupidity that I see. I do dumb shit in this game, but at least I don't try to fuck my team members.

CryzArg doesn't get it, he never has and he never will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:48 am

FuckTarg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Covert is probably the most important class for your team. Without a covert your teamates are without radar or basicaly blind. If you are going to switch from covert to another class at least be enough of a team player to request that someone else go covert. No radar hurts your team. Theres a reason so many camp the enemy radar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:17 pm

I got the point and I agree with all of you.
And believe me I will never hurt my team on purpose, actually I’m fighting since the very beginning of quakewars and I was never banned before. – My switch to Medic was a tactic mistake; but clearly shows I wanted to help not hurt -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:40 pm

You should be able to access the server. Use your brain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
You should be able to access the server. Use your brain.

Lmao can't fix stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy   yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy
Page 1 of 1