TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."

Go down 
+2
Cloister_the_Stupid
Mr_Shifty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:18 pm

<gasp>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Big yes. Another fellow Florida boy in a Chicago clan. Love it.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Cool!! Where are you Maestro?? I am in Gainesville.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Actually used to live in Gainesville for a bit. Great town...even with that gator haven we call U of F (I went to FSU). I don't like to give out the exact name of the city I live in now over the internet but its about 2 hours south of Gainesville and a major tourist destination. We have a famous mouse, now we have a wizard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Maestro88 wrote:
I don't like to give out the exact name of the city I live in now over the internet but its about 2 hours south of Gainesville

Don't worry, I've already stood outside your residence half naked and with binoculars in hand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Hard to tell it was you Ben...blended in the with the rest of the neighborhood. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Maestro88 wrote:
Hard to tell it was you Ben...blended in the with the rest of the neighborhood. Very Happy
cheers

Can always appreciate a well written visual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:42 pm

In Indy, the half naked section would be the lower... blechhh
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:36 pm

I haven't been around much for the past 8 months or so...Work has taken over my life. Perhaps I should say that overtime has overturned my life?? However it goes...I only get to play games for about 2-4 hours per week.

All the drama and quitting lately has forced me to review my original application to join CrYpT and remind me of why I did such. It was because I enjoyed playing with all the people that voted "yes" and especially Harley and Senility and AlphaBeta. We've become great friends even over vast distances.

I've only ever been in 2 clans total. FFS and CrYpT and I have to say that I enjoyed them both for different reasons. CrYpT was definitely the best and it is sad to have watched it change over the past couple weeks. But I think it will live on. "Out with the old. In with the new." and all that.

As I mentioned, I only get to play for a few hours each week. I don't want to spend any of my precious free-time catching up on all the drama and who said what and did what and left what and started what. I am now considering myself part of the "out with the old" cohort. I feel this has been a long time coming...as evidenced by my annoyance with Nihilist and abuse of my admin powers in banning him for doing nothing wrong.

I am NOT abandoning to join another clan as I do not think I will ever have as much fun with anyone else as I did with CrYpT at what I consider its prime. I have always played better as a "lone wolf" so to speak. That's usually why I play Covie or Field Ops and rarely play Soldier/Medic/Engie.

It is time for this wolf to run lone again...Best of luck to everyone.

"Cause the boys in the hood are always hard."
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:31 am

Yeah Erich, I think of all the memories with this game and the engi wars we had with me stealing your builds so you couldn't get your medal is probably my favorite lol, makes me laugh right now thinking about it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."   "Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke." - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Eazily I approach...the microphone because I ain't no joke."
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2