TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
About Scrims? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
About Scrims? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
About Scrims? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
About Scrims? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
About Scrims? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

About Scrims?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Had a guy from Outlawed clan askin me about the possiblity of a friendly scrim with Crypt, in the near future.
I told em i'm new to the clan, and i dont make decisions or anything, i dont even know if crypt scrims.
He was talkin a friendly 5-5, or 6-6.
I just told em I'd be up for it, and i figured we might have 5 or 6 guys that would want to.
He said they dont have a server, but might have access to a couple...i dont know if he wanted it to be on a "neutral" server...
we didn't talk at length about it, but i just figured i'd post in here, and get some feedback from the gang.
clown
:afro:

oh, btw...i am STILL not officially on the clan roster. What do I have to do to prove myself?
kill shifty hundreds of more times? run senility over with the husky more? more nade kills for exxile? WHAT?

What a Face
Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:06 pm

hmmm Less nade kills on exXxile would probably help!
Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:11 pm

About the scrim. Its generaly hard to get 5 or 6 clan members to commit to a specific time what with jobs, school, and other social duties. Every clan Ive been in its always been tough to get everybody together.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:15 pm

We don't do formal scrims since we are not the type of clan that makes anything mandatory or serious but we are all about an informal scrim for the guys that can make it. Get some more details so we can see who would be available to play.

Also.. if we waited long enough for you to get hundreds of kills on me we would all be playing brink already. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Your not in the roster is because I've too lazy to update it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:46 am

Alright, I updated roster Razz
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Cloister_the_Stupid wrote:
Your not in the roster is because I've too lazy to update it Razz

Damn, you could have made him sweat it out a little longer... Razz
Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:50 pm

i'm in.. time permitting. i never did it before.
Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:01 am

We have been able to get at least 6 on at the same time during the weekends- hell, I have been living on the server on Saturdays. I am in whenever (Saturdays work for me), but if we can get a date and time posted then we might get some better response.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:03 am

Evenings 7 ish or later will be all I can make for the next month. I have have been busy playing real life lieutenant and will continue to be busy for the next month
Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:28 pm

I could get in on Friday nites or most of the day Saturday if it helps.
Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

The guy friended me that night,
I just accepted, haven't had any communication with him since...
was waitin to see what the feedback brought.
Next time i see em, or...earlier, if i dont see him for a while...i'll let em know your thoughts. I'll see if I could start to work on a timeframe, and whatnot. So far, looks like a Saturday might be best to shoot for.
Maybe saturday evening, for Shifty?
anyway, we're just talkin a friendly game, nothing official, so...no rush, right?

Or do we need to rush, before senility kicks in for real, for Senility! ? ! I hear he's gettin up to that age. Maybe we should get this thing done, before Senility forgets everything!
Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:09 pm

oh yeah, my times:
mon-fri: 6:30-12m AST
sat: afternoon-dawn (usually)
sun: 9pm-12m
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:24 pm

That sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:55 pm

I haven't seen the guy online since we talked, but...left em a pm.
He got back to me saying Saturday after 3pm central time, is good for him.
That's after 4pm, for me. Dunno what time zones everyone's in.
Should we try to set somethin up for 6PM central one of these saturdays?
Shifty, you are EST, right? that would be 7PM for you and me?
At this rate, could take weeks before we meet up, but...should be fun, anyway.
How many think they could make a 6PM Central; 7PM EST meeting on some future saturday?
Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:49 pm

that would be 8pm for me. Saturday, I can do that, but there may be times where my reaction time would be a little slow.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Works for me Smile That'd be 7pm
Back to top Go down

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:03 am

So...3 of us so far?
fodder, jmartyg, and harley?
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:41 am

I think you're likely to get quite a few more of us at the time, but unfortunately plans are fluid and most, such as myself, don't want to say yes and then leave you in a lurch. The downside to that is it makes it so there may not even be a scrimmage for us non-committal types to show up to. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Scrims?   About Scrims? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Scrims?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: