TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Hurricane season!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 pm

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/storm_watch_stories3&stormfile=earl_prompts_canadian_storm__010910&eccode=WWCAPE0003&warningdisplay=noec&warningtype=sw?ref=stormwatch_city

I'm slightly west of Charlottetown. The boat is out of the water, all the outdoor stuff that can be blown around are gone, and my car will be parked next to the building and far away from falling trees. Precooked food is on it's way too.

I'll do my best to be online and pew pew pew you all 'till it gets windy, then the computer is getting unplugged.

wish me luck.

P.S. Seems i've been told i'm crazy to want to take my dighney out for a sail during this. I had it out in 40kmph winds before...
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:39 pm

And all I can hear in my head right now is Scorpions music...

Excuse me, I have to go download something.
Back to top Go down

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
And all I can hear in my head right now is Scorpions music...

Excuse me, I have to go download something.

Let me guess....

you were listening to rock you like a hurricane when you read marty's post.

While we're talking about the scorpions here I'd like to mention how awesome it was to see them twice this summer on their final tour ever. Even after 4 decades Klaus' voice is amazing...

Back to top Go down

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:58 pm

I do not miss living close to the ocean during this season... Keep your head low and your car keys close jmarty.
Back to top Go down

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks Sen.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:43 pm

See jmartyg if you moved out here to Alberta you wouldn't have to worry about shit like that.. cheers
Back to top Go down

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:21 am

Br8kaway wrote:
See jmartyg if you moved out here to Alberta you wouldn't have to worry about shit like that.. cheers

I like hills.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:57 am

Not only would you not have to worry about hurricanes you also wouldn't have to worry about anything else fun or exciting going on either Wink
Back to top Go down

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:37 am

Ah, hurricane season in Florida. '04 was fun (Charlie, Frances, and Jean all within a few weeks of each other and almost the same path across the state). We all voted to send Earl up your way Marty. Not to mention Fiona, Gaston...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 am

Remind me again why people live in Florida?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:38 am

jmartyg wrote:
Br8kaway wrote:

I like hills.
Actually you can see the rockies from Br8kaway's area, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
alpha-1

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Remind me again why people live in Florida?

Um, because they went down there once, found they were trapped by water on three sides and couldn't figure out how to get out without traveling through Alabama or Georgia again..?
Back to top Go down

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:20 pm

well, it blew off steam really quick. It was equivalent to a cat's sneeze.
Back to top Go down

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Easy Shifty. No state income taxes. You all provide the cash when you come visit Very Happy

Oh, and ask me again in a couple of months. You don't have to shovel heat.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Fair enough, I think my dad actually has Florida as his permanent home of residence according to the Army.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hurricane season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane season!   Hurricane season! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurricane season!
Page 1 of 1