TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

who do you like/hate playing with

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

who do you like/hate playing with Empty
PostSubject: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 pm

this is a general non-hate talk' not intended for bashing, just shooting the shit.. But who do you like to play with? with or against? who annoys you? why.

for example, is someone (zdfodder) just an idiot and makes you laugh? do you like playing against sin, mavrick, ben cause they can out shoot you and you want to get better? i'm not a fan of Mr.Shifty cause the asshat shoots me no matter what team i'm on. every time. non stop.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:45 pm

you snipe me! come on, how can you miss the target and get me?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:48 pm

I like playing with shifty, because he is so fun and is such a team player.... Razz

I like senility and cloister because they are old and don't tolerate shit so it amuses me when they drop the hammer on dummies and asshats (amongst whom shifty is NOT one, despite what marty says).

Harley is fun too, even if she randomly disappears and types all the time instead of talking so I get distracted from the game.

Chaotic is always fun too, unless he is on the other team at which point he turns into a jerk and a bully.

Slam and stemic are always good to shoot the shit with, i like to talk when i play and they always accomodate

Mike-greene and cypha are always fun because they are a challenge but they will bullshit with you and laugh about it when you kill them too.

Pretty much everybody in the clan is fun because you all will shoot the shit with me, which is the reason I play. It's more fun when it is social. But not jmarty, he is always jumping in front of me so I accidentally tk him so he can have an excuse to shoot me down in cold blood Razz

Last edited by Mr_Shifty on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Haha i do think i have an inordinate amount of sniper tks on you. somehow you have a knack for fighting with someone and moving in between us at the just the exact right timing. To be fair though, i have saved your ass more than once from doing the same thing when you didn't suicide on me Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Guess everybody else doesn't want to tell us how much they hate playing with the two of us so they are avoiding this thread. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:25 am

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Guess everybody else doesn't want to tell us how much they hate playing with the two of us so they are avoiding this thread. Sad

I like playing with myself.

.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 am

Haha how did I know that was coming? ( Did ya see what I did there? ) Razz
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Haven't avoid, just too lazy to type. I could all kinds of names to shifty's list if I could remember those names from when I first started playing, hoe-bag, darth-balls, xxcommodusxx, PaulaSwaLLowz, some of the TAW guys, some of the OCB people, some in vag... blah blah, they indirectly get me to try harder.
As for the one's I hate? Hmm, the whiny sh!ts, the ones that don't deploy a radar when there are 2 or more in that class, pre-teen kids with mics, pro players that play for themselves; ie they don't contribute much to the team, could tolerate them more if the split themselves up and help both sides, but that won't happen...
:study:
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Same here Cloister. No one specific, but the guy who wants to spend the entire campaign taking out deployables and doesn't help with the objective isn't helping the team- no matter what he thinks. If we are inside and someone says over VOIP that the opposing team's AIT is disabled, I am thinking, "Who cares? Get your ass inside and help!"

Specifically, drohr is one who doesn't help and gets under my skin a little bit as he complains that the objective isn't getting done, but never helps with the objective.

I do have a deep desire to flyer drone Mr. Ben while masterbating in the corner... Not something I have to do before I die, but definitely in the top ten list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:04 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:

I do have a deep desire to flyer drone Mr. Ben while masterbating in the corner... Not something I have to do before I die, but definitely in the top ten list.

Do you mean you wanna flyer drone Ben while YOU'RE masterbating, or while Ben is masterbating?

I don't really need an answer. Either way, it's Fucked Up.

To get back on Topic...

I enjoy playing with most of the Clan. I actually get more enjoyment out of killing clanmates, as opposed to working together with them, but...You all know I play as a team player, when I'm on your team.

I wasn't enjoying Mr.Ben's return to the game, from retirement...at first.

Ben was kickin my ass, while on a good team, with me surrounded by noobs (which you all know is ALWAYS the way it is)...

Then, I figured it out. I am trying to be the only medic for you GDF noobs! I can not take Ben 1 on 1, when he is a Strogg medic, and I am a GDF medic.
So...if I change up class, to get by the bitch that's holdin us back big time...I can kill him. I can kill him as much as he kills me. Good enuf for me. I'm helpin the team. Razz

So, look out, Mr.Ben. I'm on to you. You can out medic me, you can out snipe me...
so far, that's all i've seen. medic, and sniper. but, whatever, anyway...I can counter you now. I have figured you out. I will not be Fodder for Mr.Ben anymore!

And, Yes. It's true. I am not a Rocket Noob! I am a Rocket VETERAN!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Yes fodder. Your team is always noobs, you constantly file complaints and you always insist that you had most kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:36 pm

fodder wrote:
............ And, Yes. It's true. I am not a Rocket Noob! I am a Rocket VETERAN!!!

Yes Padawan, come to Dark Side Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you like/hate playing with   who do you like/hate playing with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who do you like/hate playing with
Page 1 of 1