TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$

Go down 
+3
Scootter82
Mr_Shifty
SiN110022
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SiN110022

SiN110022

Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:12 pm

I need someone to make a website for my business. Just someone who knows how to set up a basic website, pictures/videoes and webcam(garbage dont make any comments please) I'm willing to pay $500-1200 for this service, but i need someone who knows what their doing, please reply someone who knows whatt their doing... spiderpig?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 am

I am an expert.

I'm sorry that you fall just shy of my minimum fee of $1201

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:52 am

If you give a more detailed description of what you need on it, my roommate does that sort of thing and might be able to help you out if he is not already swamped with work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 pm

I may know someone that can help. Will ask though
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:47 pm

I can help if you want. I have a code for siteground.com...or at least, I used to (will have to check), that gives you domain name and hosting for 9.99 a year. I work with Joomla CMS (Content Management Systems). It's pretty cool. Joomla is the backbone of the site and you can download and install apps, like an iPhone. Visit http://www.joomla.org/ for more info on it. Or hit me up on skype @ csr_scott I'm on almost all day while at work.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Sadly I'm an avid webmaster and HTTP/SSL expert of about 17 years. Sad

I already run 3 other websites and have 2 security jobs, 1 of which is full time and puts my ass in Columbus OH next week (maybe I'll go see Clutch!!) Very Happy

So does that background basically just exclude me?? PLEASE SAY IT DOES!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:18 am

SIN, try Template Monster site:
http://www.templatemonster.com/

The site have a set of sample templates to practice customization/editing
TemplateMonster Sample Products page
http://www.templatemonster.com/free-templates.php

They also have a paid template customization service (in case you do not have the time or expertise to change them yourself)
http://www.templatetuning.com/prices

More info
http://www.templatemonster.com/faq.php
http://www.templatetuning.com/faq
http://www.templatemonster.com/help/

As you can see, prices are very affordable and fit perfectly within your budget
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:46 am

Jesus Garbage you could have just said no Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Dont forget sin's in Canada
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Cloister_the_Stupid wrote:

eh? rendeer

Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:58 pm

G4RB4G3 wrote:
Cloister_the_Stupid wrote:

eh? rendeer

Up north. Big empty place. 51st state. You know.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Very Happy *visions of Super Troopers dance through my head* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:41 pm

51st state Shocked FUCK that!!!! You can have Toronto tho...
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Cool. Even trade for Detroit.

We'll even send back this actress/attorney chick to sweeten the deal. We're all done with her here.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Sounds good! Detroit has a good history of music and a way better hockey team Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$    Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone good with websites please reply, I will pay $$$
Page 1 of 1