TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Bender want to be a crypt member

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bender want to be a crypt member Empty
PostSubject: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 pm

hello guys i would like to be a CrYpT member, i always play in yours server, and sometimes the server is full 20/22 and i cant join up :S...so...please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Seriously? Is this a joke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:02 pm

ehh no...
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:20 am

He plays a lot more on the server, and starting to talk more on voip too, makes it more enjoyable..
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Bender is fun to play with on the server. Still think we should have a match against the TAW.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:59 pm

As long as he wants to join the clan to be a member of the clan, not just to get access to the server as we have obviously had issues with that before. I like playing with Bender so I would say si as long as that is not the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Ive played with Bender a long time now. I like Bender and get along good with him. He always plays the obj and plays hard to the last seconds of the game.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Yeah, I really wish he'd stop that when he's on the other side.

Other than that, I enjoy playing with him. Second Shifty's statements.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:36 pm

i don't know how to do the quotes (and i know my vote doesn't count) but here is what Bender said in his application:
"sometimes the server is full 20/22 and i cant join up :S...so...please"

clearly, to me, he just wants to join to get access to the coveted "extra" slots.
i generally like playing with Bender, and he does play hard and he has been talking more in VOIP lately.
i just wish he would stop saying "no" everytime he dies and calling everything gay. it's gotten so that i say "yes" everytime he dies just to beat him to it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 pm

EZErich wrote:
i don't know how to do the quotes (and i know my vote doesn't count) but here is what Bender said in his application:

clearly, to me, he just wants to join to get access to the coveted "extra" slots.
i generally like playing with Bender, and he does play hard and he has been talking more in VOIP lately.
i just wish he would stop saying "no" everytime he dies and calling everything gay. it's gotten so that i say "yes" everytime he dies just to beat him to it...

Valid point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:35 pm

EZErich wrote:

This is the only server where I can play with the ping of 220 or 200 and almost no lag. And 220 or 200 ping is the best with what I can enjoy. not that I want that coveted slot, I like that I had in mind to play on the server and I might have a place to go ... but it would be a great honor to join with the magic word, but that will only be if I deserve ... As for my language ... well this is the only one where I have freedom to express ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:36 pm

I seem to think that Bender is also trying to say that he would like to join us... I like the guy- he uses VOIP and is very good. Saying that, I am thinking that some international flair wouldn't be bad. The one thing I can say that may be considered negative is that Bender will draw more high pingers when he is on the server, and that never helps.

As a reminder...
1. We are here to have fun, poke fun at each other and figure out how to play as a group.
2. All clan members should enroll here and check for postings on matches, suggestions, or improvements.
3. If members can not donate,you should tell us if you can't. No reason to not reply to donation requests. This is not a requirment, except it keeps our server going. Every little bit helps.
4. Clan recruiting should be reviewed by all members and agreed upon by a majority vote before acceptance. One of the questions asked to potential members should be, "Can you donate money for server use? What amount can you donate via paypal or other means?"
5. No recruiting of members under the age of 18. We have very few exceptions to this.
6 If clan members do not enroll here within two weeks of notification, their clan tag will be pulled.
7. Access to the reserved slots is for clan members ONLY. Giving the password to your friends who are not CrYpT, will result in your loss of access.

If there is to be a vote, we need to hear from as many clan members as possible.
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 pm

At the very least, maybe he can help get Maverick to play the objectives more Wink (it's a translation thing lol)
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:44 am

EZErich wrote:
In the area of someones message, in the upper right in white, it has quote, edit, delete ,ip, well for me anyways.
Everbody votes counts, no matter how new...
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 am

As for bender joining, works for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:32 pm

He seems to be genuine in his interest, and like I've said and others have said he is fun to play with and uses VOIP. Also, he is better than Fodder, so no reason not to let him in Razz
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:32 pm

I vote Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Thank you very much CrYpT Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Wow...welcome Bender!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 pm

NO no no, I voted Yes we should deny him...

dammit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 pm

....... do not forget, it's a tradition in the Bender country say "COMELA Bender" (short for "Eat this Bender") when he loses. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:07 pm

yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy wrote:
....... do not forget, it's a tradition in the Bender country say "COMELA Bender" (short for "Eat this Bender") when he loses. Very Happy

can you bann maverick please? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:48 pm

Bender182008 wrote:
yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy wrote:

can you bann maverick please? Twisted Evil

Don't give any more ideas then they really need. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Welcome Bender! Quack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bender want to be a crypt member   Bender want to be a crypt member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bender want to be a crypt member
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next