TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

The WORLD is ending!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

The WORLD is ending!! Empty
PostSubject: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 pm

So i came across this youtube video that talks about the potential threat of U.S. hyperinflation, something that main stream media doesn't EVER talk about. It might be something to watch since most of you live in the U.S. (not that Canadians would be immune to U.S. hyperinflation) I'm not telling you to beleive it, i 'm just saying you might want to look into it and make your own judgement!!!!

This one is a 3 part series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmYI_4XCbM

This one is 30 minutes long
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZA0qNsf4m0&feature=related

Also if your interested look for anything by Peter Schiff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Yeah- I saw it. As soon as somone starts quoting Ron Paul, I run for the hills. The entire world economy is based on empty or devalued currency. When most of the world went off the gold standard (it was a banker's idea- there is one problem right there), it became just a matter of time before everyone started accumulating debt based on currency instead of real value.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Does anyone remember at the end of one of Douglas Adams' books where the locals had adopted the leaf (yes the ones that grows on trees) as legal tender. I think it ended up costing three deciduous forests buying one pack of peanuts or something like that. Then to raise the currency value they started on a massive defoliation campaign...,good times.

I think it was the second Hitchhiker's book.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 pm

LOL i know both references...douglas adams and the fucking banking system...If you knew half the shit that went on with the US dollar you'd projectile vomit. High end bankers are as corrupt as you can POSSIBLY get.... they have their hand in EVERYTHING in the US and way way beyond that....

Woodrow Wilson is the one who took us off gold standard, and he can be quoted apologizing, for his part in the downfall of the US economy.... Spiderpig and I are painfully aware of the bankers and their authority in our government. its an unfortunate fact as far as i can tell. There are numerous documentaries from BBC and other well known/certified/world renown authors on the subject starting their evidence trail in 1860's during the civil war.

as a side note. Fucking Douglas Adams. Awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:04 pm

The WORLD is ending!! Don%27t%20Panic
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:05 pm

I wanted that tatto'ed on my ankle for the longest time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:34 pm

What scud posted or his avatar? Cuz.. a walrus with a baseball cap is pretty baller
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Maestro88 wrote:
Does anyone remember at the end of one of Douglas Adams' books where the locals had adopted the leaf (yes the ones that grows on trees) as legal tender.

Starting in the 16th century the Portuguese began using the shells of a specific species of cowrie, the cypraea moneta as currency in purchasing African slaves. The shells themselves had no practical use other than as a unit of currency and hence no inherent value, although they compared favorably with coins in handling, durability and appearance, yet they became the predominant unit of purchasing slaves along the Slave Coast replacing brass and copper manillas (heavy horseshoe shaped bracelets). Over the centuries the price of an adult slave varied from a standard 6,370 cowrie shells in 1520 to 176,000 cowrie shells in the late 18th century. Of course by that time other goods were being used for their equivalent value in cowries. As late as the 1920s concubines were still being purchased by wealthy Muslims in Nigeria for over 200,000 cowries apiece

Yeah, I'm that guy at parties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:18 am

alpha-1 wrote:

Yeah, I'm that guy at parties.

We knew that!!
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:16 pm

So the US debt just topped 14 TRILLION dollars WOW!!! Shocked i don't know about you guys but this situation isn't getting better, its my understanding that that a large amount of mortgages (special ones like arms) where you just pay the interest only for 5 years (teaser rates) are coming up this year. If people are having trouble with a $800/month mortgage what are these people going to do when its $2000 dollars a month?

Personally i've begun to buy physical silver, but i'm not telling anyone else to buy it, what i suggest is that you look into it, its just under $30 dollars an ounce, and it might be a good way to protect your purchasing power in the future.
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 pm

i remember in highschool when it was 4 trillion, fuck no nothings getting better, and it wont be in this lifetime or any soon!
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:18 pm

We are DOOMED! DOOMED I say! Crying or Very sad ( ...and on that note...I am going to play some Quakewars now....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WORLD is ending!!   The WORLD is ending!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The WORLD is ending!!
Page 1 of 1