TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

hello and a question

Go down 
+4
Mr_Shifty
alpha-1
harleyquinn
Cloister_the_Stupid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

hello and a question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:37 pm

my weekend starts friday....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:39 pm

This weekend sounds good.Sunday sounds the best for everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 pm

vampiroxwww wrote:
The same question i asked on the server, why the kick vote?

Actually alphabeta, I am curious as to the kick vote too. Besides being in ((bh)) geek, at least he isn't yyyyyMav-on-a-stickyyyyy. Pony up an answer for us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Re: Signups!
by sere ยป Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:00 pm

I sent a clan message confirming the 28th at 3pm US EASTERN (gmt -5)

date and time set
server will be ours (subterra)
maps and sides will be chosen by crypt ofc.

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:55 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
vampiroxwww wrote:
The same question i asked on the server, why the kick vote?

Actually alphabeta, I am curious as to the kick vote too. Besides being in ((bh)) geek, at least he isn't yyyyyMav-on-a-stickyyyyy. Pony up an answer for us?

huummm ... good idea that you wake me Senelity, I think I'll join the clan ((bh)) in order to participate in the Sunday Scrim ..... What do you think?

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:32 pm

lol

that sounds like a CHALLENGE!!

hehe ;-)

are you sure they would take you, maverick?

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:50 pm

yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy wrote:

huummm ... good idea that you wake me Senelity, I think I'll join the clan ((bh)) in order to participate in the Sunday Scrim ..... What do you think?

Wink

I'll slap your mom's ass and tell her to wake you. ((bh)) barely tolerates you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 am

LOL . Theres always someone here with a sense of humor. Thats one of the reasons I joined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:44 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:
yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy wrote:

Wink

I'll slap your mom's ass and tell her to wake you. ((bh)) barely tolerates you.

No one from the clan ((bh)) told me something like what you say, at play or in the forum.
My friends in the clan do not know anyone to confirm what you say (indeed, my friends in the clan say they were well received despite the language difference and the high ping we have).

I know you're not a teenager, I'm not a teenager either, so no need to mention my mother or anyone's mother.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 am

Maverick, Maverick, Maverick... Its always a good time for one guy to bring up another guys mother.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:35 am

:'( someone doesnt like jokes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 pm

harleyquinn wrote:

Your mom doesn't like jokes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:04 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
harleyquinn wrote:

Your mom doesn't like jokes..

I dunno- she laughed when I mentioned you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 am

My mom wants to challenge your mom to a scrim
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 am

I had no idea that a single kick vote generated 5 pages of discussion. Or that I have so many annoying habits like always asking for a radar (isn't that part of what Covies/Infiltrators do? Then why do I have to ask?). Anyway this seems way past useful info but I had not played with Vampiro much until that fateful day when he was major-league owning me. Now I understand that I am only a barely adequate player, and on most games can only hope to keep the drool off of my mouse. But I really thought he was cheating, hence the kick vote; in fact Vampiro and I have since talked it all out and I realize he is pretty rico suave.

I hate kick votes in general. I always try to assume the moral high ground and figure that someone is owning me because they are just better than I am (that's you Mr. Shifty). But since I have learned how to drive a Husky without running into walls it doesn't happen very often that I cannot come out on even terms with most players. On that day Vampiro killed me about 10 times without me even getting a shot off. Ouch!

I promise to strive to be a better player, never ask for radar, and keep my kick votes to myself. Amen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 am

lol. Keep asking for radar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:28 pm

if Shifty is owning you, you are absolutely NOOB !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello and a question   hello and a question - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello and a question
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3