TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

blankadoodledoo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

blankadoodledoo! Empty
PostSubject: blankadoodledoo!   blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Hey everyone just a shout out to say great games on crypt. Most everyone is tuned into objectives which makes it fun. I can't use a mic most of the time but am listening and will respond in team chat.

I'm a Wolf ET guy (old man)... been playing it since them demo. Only game I liked before that was RTCW. So ET:QW comes out and I played it a bunch, then back to Wolf ET, then I get a new computer almost 3 years later...by chance I re-install ET:QW and am glad to find good games here. Wow has it changed.

If any of you guys play Wolf ET, check out etforever.com. I help out there with the server. We're running ETPub. If it's been awhile or you've never played it, you can download it plus patches at http://www.etforever.com/index.php?page=downloads

If I screw up, I don't mean it LOL... usually it is due to Jack Daniels.

Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

blankadoodledoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: blankadoodledoo!   blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Welcome to the forums, and we always enjoy having good players on the server that are there to play the objective.
Back to top Go down

blankadoodledoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: blankadoodledoo!   blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:04 pm

I too, am from a RTCW/Wolf:ET background!!

Haven't played W:ET in forever! The good concepts from the wolf games, is what i like about ETQW. Team based objectives, with the different classes

It's what the COD games are lacking, and why they suck.

;-)
Back to top Go down

blankadoodledoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: blankadoodledoo!   blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Yea, very similar... the medic differentiation in ETQW is very interesting.

Also... the radio guys LOL.
"They've captured the forward bunker, forward bunker reclaimed, they have captured the forward bunker, forward bunker reclaimed..." repeat...

Is now "They have taken the data brain, stop the carrier. Data brain dropped, Data brain returned, defend the data brain...." repeat....

I think they used the same guy who did Allies for GDF.

This game is complex and I think a lot of people don't want that in a shooter... don't want to think. Add to that nearly 1000 community maps made for Wolf:ET and next to nothing for ETQW. This game should have taken off and lasted... the ranked server thing really hurt it. Glad to see you guys keepin it alive and real.
Back to top Go down

blankadoodledoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: blankadoodledoo!   blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:33 pm

I've got a huge RTCW background as well, though I could never get into Wolf: ET. There was something about it I didn't quite like the feel of scratch Anywho, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

blankadoodledoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: blankadoodledoo!   blankadoodledoo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blankadoodledoo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Off Topic :: Misc.-
Jump to: