TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Link Me- funny or bizarre links

Go down 
+8
spider.pig
SiN110022
Cloister_the_Stupid
Mr.Kilo
alpha-1
slam420
Mr_Shifty
harleyquinn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:42 pm

this kinda borders on child abuse.... the kid is amazing... but i don't think he ever plays like a kid usually does, i think his dad keeps him practicing 24/7

he could be a Olympian gymnast one day though i guess...

http://www.break.com/index/strongest-kid-youve-ever-seen.html
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Razor_Wing1024 wrote:

grteatess video from japan ever
Razor... you need to get out and see the real world a little more frequently me thinks geek
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:10 pm

lol obviously razor hasnt seen the japanese video where they oil like 20 women up, lay em down in a row on their backs, and have an old guy try to slip n' slide his way across.... I'd find the video for you, but i'd rather you waste ur time than me waste mine Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:14 pm

harleyquinn wrote:
lol obviously razor hasnt seen the japanese video where they oil like 20 women up, lay em down in a row on their backs, and have an old guy try to slip n' slide his way across.... I'd find the video for you, but i'd rather you waste ur time than me waste mine Smile
ive seen that video and mine isnt as creepy.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:42 pm

its all creepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:10 am

Speaking of creepy... 99 minutes to get a little scared?

http://www.ch131.com/paranormalactivity.htm
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 am

I saw paranormal activity, i was entertaining, but not really that scary. :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:05 pm

As I said, a little scared. I had the kids watching it last night and when the moment was right, I jumped out from a door and scared the shit out of everybody.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Haha now see that would make me jump as well. I was entertained but I was more "scared" by Silence of the Lambs
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:57 pm

lol people who believe in ghosts are funny...

i love george carlin's take on it

"lets say two parents have four children, but then they die in a car accident, leaving the four children behind. Since the parents are now dead, they are now "watching over them" as many people say over and over "I could feel my father watching over me" "I can feel my grandmothers presence" yada yada... we've all heard that shit...

so as the story goes....those children grow up, and have children of their own. and for the sake of argument, they all die at the same time; lets say an explosion at thanks giving dinner. Leaving the grandchildren to fend for themselves...(the children survived because they were seated at the childrens table across the room)

so now the four children who were originally left behind, are now gaurdians/hauntings according to most religious peoples theories....

ss0000000 what happens to the original two parents? are they off duty now? do they no longer need to be guardians or spooks? Is there a quota that needs to be filled?

Is there some kind of ghost retirement home?

Or are there generations and generations and generations of ghosts going back millions of years to the dawn of humanity ?????? Overcrowded after life as it would seem...

What happens if you don't have any children? Do you not become a gaurdian of any kind?

What happens if you're child is lizzy borden... instead of watching over her, do you haunt her?

Logic people please! Think! When you're dead you're dead. End O' story....

For people who like to watch paranormal/ Peta assholes/ New age assholes/vegitarian assholes/ hippie pricks get their asses handed to them by logic, proof, and science, you should watch Penn and Tellers BULLSHIT...

they go through things like bottled water being better for you, talking to the dead, fung shui, new age medicines (like crystals and reflexology), vegetarianism, tarot cards, hauntings, and they go through very systematically and show you exactly how and exactly why its alllllllllll bullshit. Its very entertaining for a person such as myself.

Pretty sure you can find it on Sidereel.com or tv-links.eu ... dunno, i've got them all on dvd
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:04 pm

and penn and teller has alot of tits in it, so maybe that'll be an incentive...they did that cuz their ratings sucked, cuz no one likes to hear about their superstitions/beliefs are false...

these are my top three fav's... not sure how much tit action is in these, not the reason why i watch lol Razz

TALKING TO THE DEAD
http://www.sidereel.com/Penn_%26_Teller:_Bullshit!/_watchlinkviewer/12

PETA/Vegetarians.
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=77I6MHCG

PROFANTITY
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=9Z7N6W76
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Agreed, Harley. Penn & Teller ROCK!
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Awesome! Lol i thought I was the only who watched Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:41 pm

For people who like to watch paranormal/ Peta assholes/ New age assholes/vegitarian assholes/ hippie pricks get their asses handed to them by logic, proof, and science, you should watch Penn and Tellers BULLSHIT...

Quote of the week!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Did you see the episode "Lawns". That cracked me the hell up. A guy's job is to go around and inspect people's lawns in Florida. They call him the "Grass Nazi". Neighbors bitching about each other's lawns. Some guy went to jail because his lawn was too brown. Give me a break. I purposely let my lawn go to shit to piss off the neighbors. Douchebags. Smile

http://www.sho.com/site/video/brightcove/series/title.do?bcpid=14033851001&bclid=32229533001&bctid=32460113001
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:19 pm

LOL nah, i dont have cable anymore, ive got seasons 1-5. I know theres a 6 and 7, but i haven't seen any of them. I should probably indulge in that later on today.

but thats ridiculous... a man jailed for a lawn being brown... I really thought I'd heard of every dumb fucking reason someone was put in jail....
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:42 pm

LOL sen, I thought you might wanna take a lesson from this guy and sing ur puppy to sleep. But i havent seen you on really late at night, so maybe the puppy is sleeping thru the night now...

http://www.break.com/index/the-puppy-whisperer.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:49 pm

I decided to eat the puppy for dinner...

Kidding- he sleeps through most of the night. I still get a 4 AM wakeup call from him licking my face to let me know he has to go outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:20 pm

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f506ec2d82/crackhead-hooker-maces-kid

you want creepy this is creepy. crack head tranny gets pissed off on l.a train and maces two black kids and their mom.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:31 pm

ssooooooo

i missed this video last year apparently... tom cruise blabbering on about scientology...

good god...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Why can't Tom be more like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wat9I_lcvNo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:42 pm

fuck andy rooney i want to be this for halloween. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:38 am

Razor_Wing1024 wrote:

fuck andy rooney i want to be this for halloween. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:17 pm

-The rust ones were nice. I used to put different things in my aquarium because entropy rocks hard, the guts of a Victrola looked the best, lots of different metals used and interesting shapes, the <hand cranked> motor assembly in particular. of course...that means every trailer park in texas houses at least one avant garde trailblazer if decaying vehicles are the litmus...
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link Me- funny or bizarre links   Link Me- funny or bizarre links - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Link Me- funny or bizarre links
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next