TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Anyone see this before?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Anyone see this before? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:15 am

Ok someane named accu has a script command that he uses that tells the top 4 people with kills...deaths and accuracy and what not, at the end of game.
Anyone else see this?
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:31 am

Yeah, there are quite a few who have it, more Euro players than us NA'ers. There is a thread about it someplace on the splash damage forums talking about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:07 am

Yeah I've heard about that too. You interested in a link to it? I could try and pull it up for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 am

bullethell uses it or something similar also
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:37 pm

the one he uses is clientside, i figure that shit must take up some cpu, it records every kill/death that you see, but only what you see. so if you join in half game, it wont show the stats for the first half of the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:04 pm

((bh))VampiroXwww has expertice with this ETQW script stuft.

I think these scripts are very light, because only parses the logs files (text file) of ETQW.

The LNAYawn util have kill statistics too (in addition to detecting smurf accounts)

LNAYawn for ET:QW by LNA AnthonyDa

Featuring :
-SmurfChecker: Find who is using multiple account on the same cd_key.
-Fragcounter : Tells you in realtime the number of frag you have done.
-Autodemo : Add the autodemo support for any mod (including base).

Fragcounter :
Whenever you died or do a frag, the games will tells you in realtime some statistics (total number of frags during current map, number of TK, number of frags during the same life etc.).
You can trigger a spree if you do 3/5/10/15/20/30 frags in a row (without a death) or if you have done more than 10 team kill during the current map. When a spree is triggered, a sound will be played, you can turn off the sound by clicking Options, then go to "Frag counter" and uncheck "Play sounds".
You can print your kill/death ratio at anytime by pressing alt+K ingame.Note that a spree is interrupted by a self kill, but it isn't counted a kill for your kill/death ratio.
You can set the text printing the spree to chatline and/or to fireteam or it can be disabled if you set it to "No" in the frag counters option.

Setting up the log :
The application is reading the game log file to count the frag and start the autodemo (also, the smurfchecker is more accurate if you set the log correctly too). I recommend to start the game first, then the application.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:08 pm

jmartyg wrote:

its not a script, its a win32 program monitoring the server, and the messages u see are rcon commands, it also create a guid database and aliases of players, it generate stats htmls, etc

The update for the guid database will be uploaded in a few days

http://www.etqw.comlu.com/

here's the app and documentation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:24 pm

vampiroxwww wrote:
jmartyg wrote:

its not a script, its a win32 program monitoring the server, and the messages u see are rcon commands, it also create a guid database and aliases of players, it generate stats htmls, etc

The update for the guid database will be uploaded in a few days

http://www.etqw.comlu.com/

here's the app and documentation

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:04 pm

its uploaded

Anyone see this before? S1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm

I didn't see anywhere to download the application? Have I seen this app on other servers?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 pm

right hand side a little below main title page where it says download
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:15 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
I didn't see anywhere to download the application? Have I seen this app on other servers?

http://cablemodem.fibertel.com.ar/etqw/NTB2-full.rar

Its been use in BH and Villa, i made this application so i dont think its quite popular, the most difficult part is the setting up, you can use it without an FTP, but some functions like the stats will not work, if u have question just ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:24 am

Thanks to vampiroxwww for sharing this application. Special thanks to bankonit for setting it up. He is also working on the stats pages!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:29 pm

I like the new stats app. but the only time I see my name is when best corpse comes up. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:54 am

nice to see NTB working, i made some fixes last days, it wont modify the stats it just fixs minor things.

http://cablemodem.fibertel.com.ar/etqwpage/ntb/bh/stats/updates.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone see this before?   Anyone see this before? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone see this before?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: