TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
just an idea Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
just an idea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
just an idea Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
just an idea Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
just an idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

just an idea

Go down 
4 posters

One rocket launcher per team
Yes
just an idea Vote_lcap45%just an idea Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
No
just an idea Vote_lcap36%just an idea Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Two rockets per team
just an idea Vote_lcap18%just an idea Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
SiN110022

SiN110022

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Would it make the server better if we limited the number of rocket launchers per team, like they do in pro mod and competition games? Lets vote. Mavericks vote is not counted. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:45 pm

If you keep it ranked there is no way to enforce the rule other than admins kicking people for using it, which could hurt the server population.
Back to top Go down

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:08 pm

funnyman has a point. but if it was possible.....
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:35 pm

I've noticed that teams that load up on rocket noobs always get their asses handed to them, then a few of them rage quit in frustration which is a funny parodox but they get what they deserve. I'm not worried about the server population being hurt with a rule change but wouldn't you need more people as admins to keep that rule inforced, wouldn't you need an admin on at all times? Which would also be more work for the admins and who wants that? That sounds like a lot of work for people who just want to play and not be a policeman.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
That sounds like a lot of work for people who just want to play and not be a policeman.
Very valid point, I find it very tiring policing the heavies rule. Could make a 1 rocket Sat.. maybe, but being ranked, it would be a full time job.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:15 pm

The only thing I dislike more than Rocket Launchers is people that lurk with flyer drones and do nothing else. But truth of the matter is that would be a monumental task to enforce. I think our policy of regularly kicking people that do nothing but whore deployables from a mountain side should definitely be continued though.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
The only thing I dislike more than Rocket Launchers is people that lurk with flyer drones and do nothing else. But truth of the matter is that would be a monumental task to enforce. I think our policy of regularly kicking people that do nothing but whore deployables from a mountain side should definitely be continued though.

well put, idea withdrawn
Back to top Go down

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:42 am

I think that limiting the rockets or 1-rocket Saturday is not the solution because the situation that some raise is by use of rocket against deploys and not by the number of players who use it.

Some players find it annoying that other players (usually from the opposing team) to use rockets to disable deploys.

We are close to New Year celebrations, and I think both me and you want to spend the holiday in peace, meanwhile, I see play as long as possible in the remaining servers.

PD:
I'll let you vote, I will not be voting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just an idea
Page 1 of 1