TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Prayers for Slam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:48 pm

For those of you that aren't friends with Slam on Facebook, or through any other medium, Slam had a quad accident over Christmas and is having a pretty rough time. So a prayer or whatever other positive thoughts you may have are definitely in order.

Here is hoping for a quick recovery. Sad
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Damn, than sucks. Hang in there Slam! Heal up and we'll be here when you're back.
Back to top Go down

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:12 am

We are thinking of you bud. Take care!
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:47 pm

sorry for not being aroun and postiong this when i got home late tuesday, i was in a horrible single atv low speed accident on christmas day roughly 2pm eastern time. i wasnt even doing anything dangerous, i was wearing a helmet, i approached a bump that was apporximately 1 foot tall and i gassed it b4 my front wheels hit, which made them "skip" over the top while the back wheel travelled the full slope, raising the rear end off about 5 feet off the ground, flipping over upside down and on top of me. the quad weighs roughly 400 pounds , i am about 250ish and the speed was roughyl 10 mph, i figure i was crushed with about 900-1600 pounds of force, figureing in speed and rotation (which would have made teh speed a little more if u know anything about physics). anyways, i was not riding alone (and quite frankly dont wanna know what woulda happened if i was) so 911 was immediately called. when i landed i was left in the sitting up position but was crushed from my left hip diagonally to my right shoulder. i could not breathe, i was gasping for air, i thought i was about to die. i calmed down a little, prepared to die, and the breathing somehow became easier. the ambulance came fast, 3 minutes tops.

once the neckbrace was put on and i was loaded into the ambulance the atmosphere became real warm and this is when i started to really not be able to breathe, i begged with him to loosen it since i was able to move my head around before they put it on, he would not. in fact i didnt get any oxygen till we were almost at the hospital. once i was in the ER and scanned me to see whatwas wrong they had to cut my clothes off and this is when i was informed that THE NECKBRACE WAS NOT PROPERLY PUT ON..... so they drugged me up real good and put me in a room and old me what was worng with me. i have multiple broken ribs. #5 thru # 10, so basically my whole right side is crushed inside. i have dislocated shoulder, jarred right shoulder, punctured lung and 20% collapsed lung. i was put on dillotted ( very powerful painkiller ). i didnt eat shit or piss for 2 days.

they kept me till late tuesday afternoon bc i had fluid outside of my lung that possibly needed drained but wasnt getting any bigger so they decided to let it work its own way out, which is normal im told. they originally wanted to put a chest tube in me to drain it, then decided to monitor it for a day or 2 . so i came home on tuesday, barely able to get out of the car, i cant take full breaths, i can barely do anything without having to stop and breathe, even just talking i have to take my time and still stop and breathe. up untill yesterday it felt like i had nuts and bolts stuck to my back, i guess thats all the broken bones i was feeling. i cant bend over or even wipe my own ass still. im on oxycodone, which imo isnt shit, and 2 different laxatives. bc if i push out normal poop theres a chance i could repuncture my lung or even have my guts fall out of the side of me. i cant fart burp cough or even clear my throat without pretty good pain. sneezing is the scaries bc its so sudden, and it makes me feel like my back is gonna snap in two. so far the dislocated shoulder has healed the fastest, its almost back to normal but my other injuries im told will take months to heal, so im home for a long time. uh, im done riding for good. this aint worht going thru again or even worse, death. i never thought i was gonna survive the ambulance trip. i came home and saw my helmet and instantly teared right the fuck up since i cant cry (pain). im having pretty strong uncontrollable back spasms when my back isnt up against something now. i can not lay down bc i cant get up. so i have to sleep sitting up, ive gauged it and i can only get about 3 hrs and 45 minutes of sleep at a time now. and i have to get up and walk around for a few minutes b4 i can get back to sleep so my spot where i sleep on the couch cools down. i just want to lay one my belly and sleep so bad but i cant. and i dont know when i can again. so this is my near death experience story that happened on christmas 2010.

P.S. theres only 2 kinds of riders, ones that have gone down, and ones that havent gone down YET. ive gone down once an im never gettin on again. PLEASE WEAR A MOTHERFUCKIN HELMET. thanks for hearing my true horror story. i hope none of you ever have to go thru with this.

your friend, Sam
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:51 pm

i failed to mention that if i wasnt wearing a helmet or weighed even maybe 50 pounds less i prolly would not have survived the accident itself.
Back to top Go down

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Glad to see you posting slam. Get well and we will be here waiting for your return.
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:31 pm

oh i have definitely returned, im just sort of on injured reserve. i will be on a fuckload once girlies vacation is over and goes back to work. shit im gonna be off work for like 2 months maybe. thank god tax season is fastly approaching
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:33 pm

shit i think i forgot to tell u guys, i proposed the morning of this accident (b4 it happeed), she said yes!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Glad you are doing okay man!
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Good to hear from you slam, hope you recover quickly. We are all here for ya, if ya need to talk to someone we have vent or there is the old fashioned telephone =P . As for the helmet thing, I've never been able why people dont like them. Here in Idaho, there is no helmet laws. Seeing people rifing on their Sportbikes with no helmet and no shirt with only shorts, makes me shake my head.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
alpha-1

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Jesus, sorry slam, thanks for sharing that (really) Its an incredible perspective.

Really glad you're still with us. Get better brother.
Back to top Go down

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Glad you're ok. Broken ribs suck ass, but you'll heal.
You want me to demolish that bump for ya?
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:31 pm

haha thanks for having my back fodder Razz clanmates i really appreciate all of your sympathy, makes me even prouder to be a crypt Smile
Back to top Go down

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Sorry to hear about all that Sam. My prayers are with you and your family and I hope you get well soon.
Back to top Go down

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:53 am

Get Well and heal up Slam those kind of injuries will take time. I know it dont look like it now but someone up there was looking out for you. sunny
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:52 pm

god definitely was not ready for me yet. my calling is still on this earth. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayers for Slam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Slam   Prayers for Slam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Slam
Page 1 of 1