TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Pilotless Navy fighter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Pilotless Navy fighter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Pilotless Navy fighter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Pilotless Navy fighter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Pilotless Navy fighter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Pilotless Navy fighter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

Pilotless Navy fighter Empty
PostSubject: Pilotless Navy fighter   Pilotless Navy fighter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: Pilotless Navy fighter   Pilotless Navy fighter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:48 pm

It's a fake because, as any reasonable person knows, air flight is a hoax. Keeping several tons of metal suspended in midair without the use of cables and the like defies common sense. I reject that reality and substitute my own.

How do they fool you? When you get into a plane, the scenes through the windows are videos and people shake the plane from time to time to give the sensation of movement as the plane is towed to another location, while others change the scenery so when you "arrive", you think you're somewhere else really far away. Meanwhile, you're just a few miles from where you started.

This is the whole reason they don't want you opening the hatch while in "mid-flight". If you don't believe me, try it and see what happens. Be sure to report back.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Pilotless Navy fighter   Pilotless Navy fighter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilotless Navy fighter   Pilotless Navy fighter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 pm

MekTek wrote:
It's a fake because, as any reasonable person knows, air flight is a hoax. Keeping several tons of metal suspended in midair without the use of cables and the like defies common sense. I reject that reality and substitute my own.

How do they fool you? When you get into a plane, the scenes through the windows are videos and people shake the plane from time to time to give the sensation of movement as the plane is towed to another location, while others change the scenery so when you "arrive", you think you're somewhere else really far away. Meanwhile, you're just a few miles from where you started.

This is the whole reason they don't want you opening the hatch while in "mid-flight". If you don't believe me, try it and see what happens. Be sure to report back.

Twisted Evil

remind me to not ride shotgun in any plane you are piloting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilotless Navy fighter   Pilotless Navy fighter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pilotless Navy fighter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Off Topic :: Misc.-
Jump to: