TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
never let me in Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
never let me in Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
never let me in Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
never let me in Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

never let me in

Go down 
+4
Mr_Shifty
SiN110022
bankonit
Cloister_the_Stupid
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:28 pm

I was reading the supremekiller app and was thinking it would be a lark to make sure i would never be accepted in Crypt. I thought this might help unity if you had something to unanimously vote for, or in this case against.

Firstly, Why i wouldn't want to join is covered by the I'm not a joiner and don't understand the attraction of pub clans. But over and above that, you let fodder in, seriously what were you thinking? This shows a serious lack of judgment which can't be overlooked or forgiven.

Now I would like to list some reasons why i would be a bad crypt'r.

I rarely play on your server, i usually prefer to play husky golf on bh trying to get it started up than risk playing with fodder. Somehow proximity to fodder probably makes you dumber.
I don't believe in punctuation spelling or even coherence in my typing.
I never use voip, i have sound issues. If people yap too much about stuff which isnt important i turn team chat off, that is if more than one localmuting.is required.

For full disclosure, i do happen to like a few crypt members but don't hold that against me.

I appreciate all the No lets never let him in votes in advance, this will let me sleep better.

Lister-absurd/U.N.Owen/newsmurf
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Did I miss the drama?
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Hmmmm, Your in ! Or did I miss the point.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:33 pm

you just dont like me, because i always kill you

I vote NO

OWNED!!!

Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm

I vote yes for U.N.Owen and no for the other two.
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:10 pm

I laugh at any pretentious assbags who imply that they are above pub clan status. The fact that they post here and say, "I would never join a pub clan" tells me that some are wondering why they never get invited.

Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 pm

lister-absurd wrote:

I rarely play on your server, i usually prefer to play husky golf on bh trying to get it started up than risk playing with fodder.
GO HUSKY GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:04 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
I laugh at any pretentious assbags who imply that they are above pub clan status. The fact that they post here and say, "I would never join a pub clan" tells me that some are wondering why they never get invited.

Thanks for posting!

i will not join your lame pub clan, but i will go on your forums and follow threads of other people wanting to join and comment on how lame it all is, because i'm above it all.

fodder's title as douche-bag of quake wars has just been filled by lister-absurd

congrats on ranking up fodder! cheers
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 pm

lister-absurd wrote:
I was reading the supremekiller app and was thinking it would be a lark to make sure i would never be accepted in Crypt. I thought this might help unity if you had something to unanimously vote for, or in this case against.

Firstly, Why i wouldn't want to join is covered by the I'm not a joiner and don't understand the attraction of pub clans. But over and above that, you let fodder in, seriously what were you thinking? This shows a serious lack of judgment which can't be overlooked or forgiven.

Now I would like to list some reasons why i would be a bad crypt'r.

I rarely play on your server, i usually prefer to play husky golf on bh trying to get it started up than risk playing with fodder. Somehow proximity to fodder probably makes you dumber.
I don't believe in punctuation spelling or even coherence in my typing.
I never use voip, i have sound issues. If people yap too much about stuff which isnt important i turn team chat off, that is if more than one localmuting.is required.

For full disclosure, i do happen to like a few crypt members but don't hold that against me.

I appreciate all the No lets never let him in votes in advance, this will let me sleep better.

Lister-absurd/U.N.Owen/newsmurf

haha

WTF?
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Blah Blah Blah
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:41 pm

We're a pub clan? Wait a minute, I thought I was joining a super leet pro comp clan. Well damn, I want to speak to a manager!
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:22 am

Mr_Shifty wrote:
We're a pub clan? Wait a minute, I thought I was joining a super leet pro comp clan. Well damn, I want to speak to a manager!

LOL
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:

All questions regarding clan status can be forwarded to Ft. Leavenworth, KS. Typical response time is 2-3 years with good behavior.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:01 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Mr_Shifty wrote:

All questions regarding clan status can be forwarded to Ft. Leavenworth, KS. Typical response time is 2-3 years with good behavior.

Well now I'm pretty sure I didn't see that in the brochure...
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 pm

I never saw that brochure either...

and when did i get the title of "douchebag of quake wars" ?? ...and, who gave me that title?

Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 pm

fodder wrote:
I never saw that brochure either...

and when did i get the title of "douchebag of quake wars" ?? ...and, who gave me that title?

I thought fodder was German for douchebag...
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 pm

When I was in Germany, I ordered "douchebag" at a bar, just for kicks...

they brought me a liter of beer, a porkchop, and a pretzel!!

Douchebags are good in Germany!!
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:52 am

Nobody gave you the title of douchbag fodder, you earned it Laughing
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:01 am

Br8kaway wrote:
Nobody gave you the title of douchbag fodder, you earned it Laughing

That hurts.

Why do I still come around here?

You guys always make me feel like I should leave the clan.

Nobody wants me on their team,

I get no respect in the forums,

I get no respect in-game...

Why do I still come around?

Razz
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:11 am

way to go br8kaway, you finnaly broke fodder!
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:14 am

fodder wrote:

Razz

The CrYpT benefit package? The 401k?

Personally, I stick around for the street-cred I get when I tell women I'm in a Quake Wars clan.

A lot of them laugh at me.

I figure it must be because they play some other game.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:47 pm

alpha-1 wrote:
fodder wrote:

Razz

The CrYpT benefit package? The 401k?

Personally, I stick around for the street-cred I get when I tell women I'm in a Quake Wars clan.

A lot of them laugh at me.

I figure it must be because they play some other game.
lol!
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:29 pm

clan street-cred...

LMAO
Back to top Go down

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:40 am

Well this thread went full circle. Glad we have street cred to impress the ladies.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:36 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
Well this thread went full circle. Glad we have street cred to impress the ladies.

I LOL'd!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

never let me in Empty
PostSubject: Re: never let me in   never let me in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never let me in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: Player Recruitment (Apply in here, registration not needed for applying)-
Jump to: