TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Started vote to kick wrong person

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Started vote to kick wrong person  Empty
PostSubject: Started vote to kick wrong person    Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:57 pm

accidentally started a vote to kick garbage ment to start vote to kick the guy he had started a vote to kick which had failed and though of his tag as i started vote
i didnt take time to think it was the other tag i wanted to vote kick

sorry about the mix-up i didnt realize what i did wrong till i was kicked

'pale'
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Started vote to kick wrong person    Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:10 pm

i am sure the apology is appreciated. luckily you were just kicked and not banned Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Started vote to kick wrong person    Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:57 am

next time ,

BANNED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Started vote to kick wrong person    Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:51 pm

fodder wrote:
next time ,

BANNED!
naa ill just blame fodder then
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Started vote to kick wrong person    Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:17 pm

if we ban scud, cocoy will just reappear...they are like roaches or vermin or despots. kill 1 and another quickly replaces it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started vote to kick wrong person    Started vote to kick wrong person  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started vote to kick wrong person
Page 1 of 1