TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Player Recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magiusm

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Account Name : Magiusm

Would like to become a member of Crypt. Almost always play on the crypt server and would like to join up. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:17 pm

You don't bother me.
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:13 pm

have you got another account?
Back to top Go down
Magiusm

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Another Account   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Nope, no other accounts. I have played for some time on this account, but used to play on cowtippers.
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Magiusm wrote:
Nope, no other accounts. I have played for some time on this account, but used to play on cowtippers.

does he know you used his account? Shocked
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:13 pm

jmartyg wrote:
Magiusm wrote:

does he know you used his account? Shocked

We want more info!! Dish!
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 pm

I vote no.

Total Noob
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Uses VOIP, puts up radar, doesn't sound like he's 12. Less of a noob than Fodder, I have no problems.
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 pm

i agree with everything shifty said, thumbs up cheers
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Yes we need new blood in the clan
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:29 pm

He's been on the server. I've never seen him be annoying or whine, or even leaping to a stack. I'm inclined to vote yes, but he is doesn't have more than a couple/few weeks history. I'd like a little more info than 18+.
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 pm

I used to come to the server here and there, for like 6 months, or ...9 even...

before i asked to join the clan.

This kid's here for 5 days, and askin.

...but I'm more the noob?

Shows what Noobs you fuckin noobs are

NOOBS!!

Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:54 pm

He's a decent team player- voip, the whole package. Probably not really 18+ Rolling Eyes

Yes.

Fodder- no matter how long you decide to fight the meds, you need to let them work for you.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:

Fodder- no matter how long you decide to fight the meds, you need to let them work for you.

Oh I'm taking that one. Your nickel royalty will be in the mail.
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 am

senilityiscool2 wrote:

I don't care how many medics you add to your team! I will Fight you All !
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Decent team player never causes any problems always respects other players. Oh I thought you were talking about Fodder!! Well I vote yes for Magiusm anyway. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:26 pm

I vote yes as soon as I can figure out how to say your name.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:07 pm

He's a good player, always seems to play the objective and i get along with him fine, but i've only seen him for less then a month. I agree with fodder on this one.
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:48 am

WELLCOME
Back to top Go down
Magius m

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for the invite   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks everyone for the invite =D. I will do my best. A couple of quick notes, I do have finals week coming up this soon, week + 1... I will try to be around as much as possible, but those damn professors are taskmasters.
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:38 pm

I don't have much input for this player,sorry i can't help out this time Razz
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Well, I guess you should make an account on the forum. We require a full biography and a good recipe.
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:00 pm

I've never gotten around to reading your App. Yes Magiusm is my real life friend. He has played on my account when I was showin him the game Wink
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:03 pm

??? but this is too old, you are a terrible firend cowtipper =P
Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:55 pm

/ban BENDER. Yes I could be better that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Recruitment   Player Recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Recruitment
Page 1 of 1