TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Interesting. I don't use MSE, but I added it to Norton just in case.
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Hey chubbyrooster,

Not for nothin', but I know a chubbyhen, happens to be single, if you're interested.

She's actually verychubbyhen, but I don't see that being an issue.

Lemme know!
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:31 pm

funny thing is, for about a week i was getting kicked by PB.. and i dont run any AV havent for years now.. found most are to intrusive and dont do shit but throw out fake positives or use up way to many resources..

as for PB- well, its PB being PB.. so happy, BRINK will be running VAC..

game on..
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Hey fodder, no pawning off your in-laws to other members please.

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:45 pm

lol fodder... I'm afraid any answer might be misinterpreted so I'll refrain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Loki. wrote:
What is VAC?
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:19 pm

1nsane wrote:
Loki. wrote:
What is VAC?

Valve Anti-Cheat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valve_Anti-Cheat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:34 pm

I just hope they have improved VAC to the point that it no longer takes days or weeks to validate a cheat or a hack...

Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:12 pm

well am not going to hold my breath on that.. VAC, from my experience.. takes it's time, if you will .. lets all the hacks and cheats appear and then out of nowhere it brings the BAN stick..

matter of opinion if this is good or bad..

besides, Server Admin are the best for cheat/hackers anyways..google known hacks for brink a week after release and then BAN away.. am sure SIN will enjoy it Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster   Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Security Essentials and Punkbuster
Page 1 of 1