TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?

Go down 
+4
EZErich
Br8kaway
Mr_Shifty
Loki.
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Empty
PostSubject: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 pm

what I did was stupid. I apologize for putting crypt on my username when i wasn't a clan member.
Can the ban be removed so I can get back on the Crypt Sever.

RD8449
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Did you just vote "Yes" to Loki.'s clan request?
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:39 pm

jmartyg wrote:
Did you just vote "Yes" to Loki.'s clan request?

yeah, he did..

I think this one is delusional..

ask for a ban removal and then vote in a clan recruitment thread?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Interesting. I hardly know what to think of this one.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm

I agree Mr Shifty, this guy is 38, i thought he was 15 lol whats his problem? LOL If he wanted to be part of the clan why not just apply? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 pm

He might be special. Should we treat him as special? Naw- he was told to lose the clan tag and he didn't.

But fuck it. I feel a little charitable. I will vote with the pack on this one.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Bankonit- Banned him, he broke his cherry doing so.. i'll hold off until he has a say--

i mean come on, to break it then have it taken away as if it never happened..

will he ever recover... ???
Back to top Go down
EZErich

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:37 am

i was online when he was banned...he was running around with the tag even though at least 2 clan members told him to remove it and warned him of possible consequences (including being banned)...
I think a lesson should be taught but at the same time I think we should keep moderately decent players interested in the game and on the server.

Personally, I think removing the ban after 1 week from the banning is a suitable sentence for such a blatant disregard even after direct communication and warnings.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 am

He apologized. A one week ban sounds about right to me.

But if I lose my first ban, I might have to make it up in volume.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:57 pm

bankonit wrote:
But if I lose my first ban, I might have to make it up in volume.

Just ban Fodder over and over cheers

And I think timed sentences is appropriate. I kind of like the idea of gaming exile for a while. Keep it an extra week so he really learns his lesson.
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:24 pm

I agree with scooter. At the very least he now has definitive proof that being as asshat is not exactly a winning strategy.

(Duh. Winning!)

(heh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 pm

I like 2 weeks!
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:32 pm

is that guy an alias? if not, im cool with 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Last Account: RD8449
O/S: (W)
City: Grand Rapids
Region: Michigan
Aliases: RD8449
BarneyRubble
RD25
Mark-Merkava-IV
mightymanofvalor
UR4NIUM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 pm

unban him only is he agrees to be my personal medic for 2 weeks...will have to follow me and keep healing me during entire gameplay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:56 pm

adroit4 wrote:
unban him only is he agrees to be my personal medic for 2 weeks...will have to follow me and keep healing me during entire gameplay!

Even better, if he's fodder's personal medic! Foddder dies a lot.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:28 pm

adroit4 wrote:

thought that was Fodders job?

guess that aint working out so good, for ya..

man your desperate..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks to all who replied to unban me! I now have headphones but still I can't hear the ones with quiet voices. So no I did not hear the warnings from the 2 players about being banned. I am new to the clan thing. I have played games that were normally campaigns against the IA or computer and very seldom online multiplayer games. So bear with me. Thanks!

RD8449
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?   Can I be taken off the ban from this sever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I be taken off the ban from this sever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: Player Recruitment (Apply in here, registration not needed for applying)-
Jump to: