TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

SINK the PINK !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Shout your mouth off here, so, figured I'd give a shout out to ...

ROCKET DOWN THAT NOOB FLYER SOON AS YOU CAN!!!

Pink bitch is taking to the air. Don't even give him time to figure the controls.

SINK THE PINK !!!

:cherry:
Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:46 am

who you on about??? pink panther? he flies?
Back to top Go down
meat_puppet

meat_puppet

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Bad news Fodder he has figured out the controls, but have been enjoying shooting a rocket in his PINK tailpipe. Maybee you should learn to fly and SINK the PINK.
GREEN noob against the PINK noob, my money is on the PINK.
Back to top Go down
Pink Panther

Pink Panther

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:28 pm

I can't believe this discussion IS actually about l'il old me.

Yes, after having pwned Fodder with every other vehicle in the game (huskies included), I've finally started learning to fly. I sure as hell can't take on Sin or Strings yet, but I can keep the deployables down and kill plenty of other Noob flyers.

Now I just need to learn how to use the Hyper and GPMG... Never did find much amusement in simply shooting people with the big guns...
Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:49 pm

so...fodder is the only noob who can't fly...
Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Bender182008 wrote:
so...fodder is the only noob who can't fly...

I fly better than you.

NUB
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Lol i don't think i've ever seen bender drive a husky let alone the anansi. JAJAJAJAJA
Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:26 am

SINK the PINK !!! Shocker
Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:13 am

affraid
Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:52 am

i wish i could fly like sin, but i can barely keep a flyer in the air. in general not a vehicle type of person at all, no matter what game. i even manage to crash a husky into a tree or wall easily. i like the cyclops though coz i just about manage to walk that somewhere and shoot. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pink Panther

Pink Panther

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 am

Shelly wrote:
i wish i could fly like sin, but i can barely keep a flyer in the air. in general not a vehicle type of person at all, no matter what game. i even manage to crash a husky into a tree or wall easily. i like the cyclops though coz i just about manage to walk that somewhere and shoot. ^^

The land-based vehicles came pretty naturally to me cause I play several arcade-style (non simulator) driving games over LAN with buddies (Dirt, Colin McRae, Midtown Madness, Flatout). The Clops I actually find weird because I don't play anything else like it and the movements are odd. Once you get it seiged, it's great. But up to that point, I seem to smack into stuff with my gigantic mech ass and stomp all over friendly deployables trying to get out of the base!

I hadn't previously got into fliers because I'm a team guy first and foremost. So if I saw a skilled pilot wanted the Anansi, I wouldn't challenge him/her for it because it helps the team. But now I'm at the point where I need a new challenge. Having killed Fodder thousands of times, in every other way possible in the game, I'm looking for creative kills, like pushing him off a cliff with the Anansi (Vampiro did that to me the other day - not a runover, but forcing you to take a Fall Death by pushing).

I like Sin's new thing too, of trying to rack up the most simultaneous HE Charge kills (usually on Salvage, but there are other good spots).
Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:25 am

hehe i totally understand. i always look for challenges too, thats why i started sniping a few months ago. the years before that i d never touch that class. my next challenge was to master the gpmg and hyper, but gosh i hate both weapons and am totally noob using them, so i wont bother.
Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 am

Shelly wrote:
i am totally noob .
Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 am

HAHAHA
Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:58 am

fodder wrote:
Shelly wrote:
i am totally noob .

fodder wrote:
HAHAHA

lol! cheeky bugger! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SINK the PINK !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINK the PINK !!!   SINK the PINK !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SINK the PINK !!!