TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Greetings from Oregon

Go down 
+3
harleyquinn
Mr_Shifty
Cloister_the_Stupid
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings from Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Hi, my name is Eric and I'm from Lake Oswego, Oregon. I enjoy fragging on your server.
Back to top Go down
Cloister_the_Stupid
Admin
Cloister_the_Stupid

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Greetings sir and welcome, sorry for the delay on approving account. Been a little occupied =P
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:35 pm

welcome to the forums. Hope to see you online.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Saw you on the server earlier, tell us a little more about yourself. Right now you're just a name.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Salutations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
Saw you on the server earlier, tell us a little more about yourself. Right now you're just a name.

I'm married with children. I'm an Auto Body Tech. I drive a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. My main pastime besides gaming is Industrial and Metal music. Here is a link to my music project website: damageddecayed.com

I've been playing FPS games since 1995 starting with the Delta Force Series, Quake Series, Counterstrike and Unreal Tournament. I typically play objective based games so thats why I'm still playing ETQW since the day it came out. I've got all kinds of new games but I never play them, only ETQW. I just wish they wouldn't have stopped supporting the game with updates, new map and stats. Kind of a shame really. Oh well, maybe there will be a new Quake game at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:23 am

Zylfrax791 wrote:
Mr_Shifty wrote:

My main pastime besides gaming is Industrial and Metal music. Here is a link to my music project website: damageddecayed.com

win. good taste sir!
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:23 am

thanx for stopping by and sharing, you seem like a level-headed guy. i dont rember you using voip in game tho, you should start doing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:26 am

lol i posted in wrong thread, go me shelly .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Is one of your accounts named DamagedDecayed? I seem to remember a player by that handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi,Eric
Welcome to CrYpT forums,and thank you for sharing about yourself.That is some kick ass music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Interestingly enough without any warning I just got banned from the Crypt server. It was 5 vs. 5 and I was on the Strogg team. During the whole game GDF was using heavies. Then unnoticed by me the server apparently lost 2 people from the game however GDF never stopped using heavies. We were at the second objective when a Trojan took out my APT and then I just got killed by the Anansi. I respawned and utilized the Cyclops to take out a Titan and then I killed 1nsane as he tried to sneak around the corner. Then all the sudden I'm banned. I don't think the no heavies rule was being enforced fairly and in addition there was no warning or temp kick. I think this action was uncalled for. Please I'm asking you guys to reconsider this permanent ban.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Oh that crazy Mektek and his antics......... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:47 pm

All me on this...............3 vs 3 slam on the server with me.Heavy's being used on both teams,I warned VIA Global no heavy's!!!!!!!!Put 2 guys in as Spec using heavy's. I said if anyone esle does it I'm going to ban them to get the point across.Guess what Zylfrax791 you didn't listen and you were the lucky one banned.God bless and have a great day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Sorry... I honestly didnt see any of that in the chat. Please would you reconsider your decision?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:39 pm

I will unban you,please keep in mind as you know about our server rules.I was getting pissed off because people don't listen and it isn't like we are the only server that has rules.BH server is 6vs6 before heavy's are used. When the server is restarted the ban will be lifted.

Last edited by 1nsane on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:53 pm

We need to enforce this strictly as it seems this is happening more frequently. And nothing is worse than one noob with a heavy owning your objective when there is no admin present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:09 am

No problem. Thank you. Seriously I never pay much attention to the text chat so that was my oversight.
Back to top Go down
slam420

slam420

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:57 am

i remember hearing insane talking about using heavies with not enough ppl, but i have no mic and i couldnt get any communication with insane thru chat, idk when the ban happened as i was doin pretty good non-heavying against the heavies and having a blast like i always do when the hax arent around. imo if it was an honest " i didnt know" then i think ppl should be given a second chance, repeat offenders, thats a different story, ya permaban those fkrs. just my 2 cents, i been playin this game too long to not know how to play against heavies and ill always be the last one to complain about ppl not playing by our particular rules, but dammit im about sick of the 3 shot killers.

oh yea zylfrax i dont think he used chat as that is what i was trying to get his attention with, but i do remember hearing him say something in VOIP about heavy usage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Oregon   Greetings from Oregon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Oregon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: