TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?

Go down 
+6
SiN110022
Mr_Shifty
Loki.
alpha-1
harleyquinn
Scootter82
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Every year we have some kind of tradition for the holidays. What are you doing to celebrate? santa
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Drinking till I can't feel feelings.....wait...that's just called the weekend santa

Merry Chirstmas Everyone! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:45 pm

I would like to start a tradition of kicking the crap outta adolescenceiscool2 !
oh wait, he never comes around.
he's probably ducking fodder, all scared and trembly.
come out from behind that christmas tree, and show yourself!!

santa

is the santa smiley a requirement for this thread?

Merry Christmas, NOOBS!
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:53 pm

I watch a nightmare before christmas most times... and try and avoid family drama Smile
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:38 pm

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn

harleyquinn

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:39 pm

That's one of Marcs favs Smile
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:34 pm

we watch a Christmas Story and then Strooged(Bill Murray version)
two classics for the holidays..

o and, yeah, try and avoid family drama as well...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:20 am

Newly started Shifty family tradition.... Nerf war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:15 am

"Merry Christman, Merry Christmas, Kiss my ass, kiss his ass..."

Now that is a tradition. Love the Griswolds!

Missing my boys today- but I like the fact that it will be almost 54 today. Zach and Chris will be here Monday!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:15 am

NFL-Going to watch the Loins take on the Chargers at Ford Field LIVE today..... Very Happy
Christmas Day with the in-laws......................
Merry Christmas everyone and have a great weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:27 pm

fodder wrote:
I would like to start a tradition of kicking the crap outta adolescenceiscool2 !
oh wait, he never comes around.
he's probably ducking fodder, all scared and trembly.
come out from behind that christmas tree, and show yourself!!

santa

is the santa smiley a requirement for this thread?

Merry Christmas, NOOBS!

Never would I think of ducking fodder. He's just too much fun when I can actually get him in a match. All I've had to play with lately are worthless noobs like him except they fail at playing the objectives, so they're no fun to kill. They still use a tank like him, but it's just not the same. santa
Back to top Go down
SiN110022

SiN110022

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:21 am

In Russia our Christmas is on a different day, we only celebrate new years this time around. So fuck you very much, and happy new year! santa
Back to top Go down
mat2

mat2

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:53 am

Its been a hard year.. Lost my mother from a 3 years lung cancer , my useless Razz GF (2 years)...
But oh well , hope you guys have great holidays !
I love you all ! have a lot of fun with you even if Im *fucking* french canadian hehe..

Oh , btw, I dont like you at all Foddy...For the rest, have fun guys and please take care
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:55 am

mat2 wrote:
Its been a hard year.. Lost my mother from a 3 years lung cancer , my useless Razz GF (2 years)...
But oh well , hope you guys have great holidays !
I love you all ! have a lot of fun with you even if Im *fucking* french canadian hehe..

Oh , btw, I dont like you at all Foddy...For the rest, have fun guys and please take care

Sorry for your loss Mat. Hopefully next year will be better.
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:56 am

mat2 - I'm sorry about the loss of you mother, that's a part of life I'm....well, it'll suck when it happens.

As for the X;
1) you saved yourself the Christmas hassle,
2) you're off the hook for that Febuary Hallmark-manufactured holiday nonsense,
3) killing shit in game is much less stressful.

Christmas traditions; drive to NY for face time with my imps, bagel run on Christmas morning.

Merry Christmas CrYpTiEs, you sure do treat me right.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Hope everyone had a great christmas, i try to watch christmas story every year. I also like to drink some rum and eggnog, get drunk and beat the kids...xp

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:16 am

Marry Christmas NOOBS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?   Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Everyone in the Christmas Spirit Yet?
Page 1 of 1