TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

ETQW For The Makron League !

Go down 
+7
meat_puppet
alpha-1
Mr_Shifty
Scootter82
alphabeta
Br8kaway
bankonit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
alphabeta

alphabeta

ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:29 pm

We are being asked to vote for the Season 2 All-Stars. Khamul is counting votes. As a team/clan we get to send in one vote in each category. From matches you have watched or participated in, please let me know your votes for:

Most improved team
Team with most potential
Best Fairplay
Best Player
Best Teamplay Team
Votes for All-Stars (6 different people)

Personally I think that Shifty should be an All Star; I think we all know his level of play elevates our team significantly. Others I have been impressed with: Jet.Li, Spliff_7, liquidpain, afrosamurai

In case you forgot, team listings are here.

http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/saison2.php
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Br8kaway wrote:
I had a really good laugh Garbage when you were (but not really) constructing the laser and liquidpain is like "whats he doing?" and then he says "Garbarge is not happy right now" lol, good times. I'm glad they took the time to record and do a little play by play action, that was nice of them.
TWICE I constructed that mining laser. I ran up, laid down, and began constructing. It went the WHOLE WAY to 100% and then went back to 0% and restarted. I was like WTF!!! Then it got to maybe like 50% and I died. A bit later, reset. DOH. Then I go up a few mins later and I am laying down constructing again.. ONCE AGAIN it goes up to 100% and immediately goes back to 0% and goes up from there like it never did it the first time.. OMFG I was PISSED!! I'm pretty sure it was that one guy with the high ping causing our lag problems, but surely we lost on some minor technicalities/lag here, so it was a close match indeed!! BOTH matches were pretty close even though CS4S only got the 2 maps with us, not going into a 3rd.. All in all, good times for sure, and I learn something every time we do this, even when we practice. Just talking about it, like Alpha and I been talking on email, there's so much more to learn even after 4 years of playing this blasted game!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:16 pm

I vote for bankonit in all categories.
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:31 pm

One thing I saw us do A LOT in the game (at least me, Br8k, and AlphaBeta), is turn out backs when we need to reload or cool off our weapon. We turn and run. We should be running BACKWARDS still shooting when we get low on ammo, not turn and run. This is just not a safe tactic and you end up shot in the back if you do it.. Sad

Also I REEEALLY liked how Outlawed stuck together as a team on some of the objectives. Not 2 x 2, but all 4 together watching each other's backs. Move like a SWAT team... Great tip!
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:09 pm

1nsane; I hearby invite you and all members of CS4S to participate as members of the Crypt team for the FTML league Season 3. We were unable to schedule some matches because of everyone's work/life schedules. With more members we may avoid this in the future.
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Your inviting those guys! affraid They can't shoot for shit.... Razz
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Yeah, WTF, we need BETTER PLAYERS!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy LOL j/k!! We didn't beat them by much when we played for real, so we can't shoot for shit either! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm just happy to play, even if I get pwn3d.. It's a totally different game playing 4v4, and honestly I wish I started out playing 4v4 cuz I would be better by now if I did.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:05 pm

alphabeta wrote:
1nsane; I hearby invite you and all members of CS4S to participate as members of the Crypt team for the FTML league Season 3. We were unable to schedule some matches because of everyone's work/life schedules. With more members we may avoid this in the future.
Let it be known that I will send out an email Twisted Evil to CS4S!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:21 pm

G4RB4G3"Yeah, WTF, we need BETTER PLAYERS!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy LOL j/k!! We didn't beat them by much when we played for real, so we can't shoot for shit either!"

Are you kidding me!! We owned them, made them our bitchez!!!!!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ETQW For The Makron League !    ETQW For The Makron League !  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ETQW For The Makron League !
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7