TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

coldcookieweapon

Go down 
+3
OddBird
Loki.
Scootter82
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 pm

has 9 cd keys.. you may wanna ban by ip address... he posted a vid on our forums, like an idiot...
so one of our members slowed it down to ¼ speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9q-fWCaAM&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:36 pm

look @ 32 second mark... bot jumps perfectly between 2 players
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Ban his ass!
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:23 pm

wasnt the guy on today called tyrne or something like that?

whatever his name was - INSANE am guessing you can confirm the ban in the logs and hopefully get this IP?
BAN took place around 4pm Pacific time.. if that helps..

we need to ban this tard via IP...

Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 pm

There is the post in (bh) forums about him

Cookiewhatever (POST UPDATED)
http://www.bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=921

This is one of coldcookie says in villa forums:
"Admins have spent so much time on finding me, but they wont. Never. Wink Got 9 CD-Keys right now, I wont stop playing. But HEY, try to find me Very Happy "
http://villa-villekulla.de/forum/thema.php?board=13&thema=242&page=3#29

This is also posted in the Forum of the Cerolag Comunity
http://foros.cerolag.com/f-enemy-territory-quake-wars-273/t-lista-de-cheaters-page10-52724.html#post1301002

EDITED: I update the post in the ((bh)) Forum

Last edited by yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 pm

I'm doing something wrong, I've a decent machine and graphics setup yet the texturing in the video is MUCH smoother than mine.
Back to top Go down
Scootter82

Scootter82

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:36 pm

really? For me the lighting in that video is pretty bad.
Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:20 am

Loki. wrote:
wasnt the guy on today called tyrne or something like that?

whatever his name was - INSANE am guessing you can confirm the ban in the logs and hopefully get this IP?
BAN took place around 4pm Pacific time.. if that helps..

we need to ban this tard via IP...

Tr4ne.. and he has 9 keys!
Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 am

Looks legit to me.
Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:00 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
Looks legit to me.

I will be curious, tell me what you think of this video:

Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Rambo medic running around and raging half a team that is hardly paying attention to him. I've seen better aim. Not impressed.

Edit: I am under the sudden impression this is SP against AI. If so, everything is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:04 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm

yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy wrote:
ChaoticElf wrote:
Looks legit to me.

what about it??

so he/she can kills bots with easy.. (you do know the video is from either, the demo or against the computer, right)

my kid plays against the PC bots all the time, and even he looks elite and he's 6!

nothing in that video says aimbot...

now the other day when tr4ne or whatever his name was, he was botting.. his crosshairs had ZERO jerk from target to target.. had a little snap and thats it.. his crosshairs never left the target(S)..

the peep in this video complete opposite..
Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 pm

yyyyy[Maverick]yyyyy wrote:
ChaoticElf wrote:
Looks legit to me.

Totally haxoring. The guy's gun isn't even equipped when he's shooting.

P.S. that's how I play, but my aiti-aim bot lowers my kill count.
Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Loki. wrote:

what about it??

so he/she can kills bots with easy.. (you do know the video is from either, the demo or against the computer, right)

my kid plays against the PC bots all the time, and even he looks elite and he's 6!

nothing in that video says aimbot...

now the other day when tr4ne or whatever his name was, he was botting.. his crosshairs had ZERO jerk from target to target.. had a little snap and thats it.. his crosshairs never left the target(S)..

the peep in this video complete opposite..
Of course it is not the same, because in the video I have posted the player is using a humanized aimbot with aim matrixes (this is standard in 90% of aimbots in any game). The aimbot of coldcookieweapon is a homemade one (as you can see in the coldcookieweapon posts in hacks forums), and I think that when he record that video, the features like Humanize aim has not activated or poor implemented.

ChaoticElf wrote:
Rambo medic running around and raging half a team that is hardly paying attention to him. I've seen better aim. Not impressed.

Edit: I am under the sudden impression this is SP against AI. If so, everything is irrelevant.
It is obvious that the player is playing in SP, because all the players names end with "!" But I do not show the video to show the number of kills, but to show what an aimbot with humanization can do. For a aimbot is irrelevant if you are a human player or an AI one.

Back to top Go down
alpha-1

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Cheating is de facto proof that he knows that he sucks, but he's so insecure that he can't deal with it like normal people.

Weak.

So what you have is a loser with a high score. Ooooh.

Cookie, and anyone else that uses an aimbot/wallhack is an insecure little loser. But at least an unearned high score makes him feel better about being the type of person the rest of us laugh at.
Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 am

Maverick accused me of cheating last night. I used to give some credit to the guy, but now i know he is just an idiot.
Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:41 am

I.P. address was added to the ban list. Razz
Back to top Go down
MekTek

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:57 am

alpha-1 wrote:
Cheating is de facto proof that he knows that he sucks, but he's so insecure that he can't deal with it like normal people.

Weak.

So what you have is a loser with a high score. Ooooh.

Cookie, and anyone else that uses an aimbot/wallhack is an insecure little loser. But at least an unearned high score makes him feel better about being the type of person the rest of us laugh at.

+1

I actually feel a little sad for someone whose life must be so pathetic that they have to cheat at a video game to make it seem worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Loki.
Admin
Loki.

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 pm

1nsane wrote:
I.P. address was added to the ban list. Razz

thank you bounce
Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Cowtipper wrote:
Maverick accused me of cheating last night. I used to give some credit to the guy, but now i know he is just an idiot.

I was not the first nor the only one who saw something strange in you the last night in ((bh)) server.

I do not remember that you were playing that way, your finished almost all the maps with the most kills and other players (including me) have seen spectacular shots from you that do not seem to come from a human player..

I will not pursue this issue in this post. When my community forum is back online, I will post there about this issue and each draw their own conclusions. That is all.

Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:30 pm

That is kind of getting out of hand. I have been playing with cowtipper pretty much as long as I have been playing this game and I have a couple thoughts on the matter. 1) sure he is a tool some times but you all are Smile 2) hackers don't continue to play the same game for 5 years that would almost be as boring as sitting on a mountain shooting rockets at things that don't shoot back. 3) he has always been a good shot, otherwise I wouldn't have remembered him coming back from his yearlong sabbatical because it surely wasn't his personality since he never talked. So while we all agree that cookie is a hacker accusing standup players that might get hot one night makes you lose credibility as a reliable source. Would you have accused me of hacking if you were on the other night when I had 9 maps in a row with 50+ kills? And one map where I had 64 and the next closest was 26. People can get into a rhythm doesn't mean they are cheating.
Back to top Go down
bankonit

bankonit

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
That is kind of getting out of hand. I have been playing with cowtipper pretty much as long as I have been playing this game and I have a couple thoughts on the matter. 1) sure he is a tool some times but you all are Smile 2) hackers don't continue to play the same game for 5 years that would almost be as boring as sitting on a mountain shooting rockets at things that don't shoot back. 3) he has always been a good shot, otherwise I wouldn't have remembered him coming back from his yearlong sabbatical because it surely wasn't his personality since he never talked. So while we all agree that cookie is a hacker accusing standup players that might get hot one night makes you lose credibility as a reliable source. Would you have accused me of hacking if you were on the other night when I had 9 maps in a row with 50+ kills? And one map where I had 64 and the next closest was 26. People can get into a rhythm doesn't mean they are cheating.

Hacker

Shooting deployables with an aimbot I might add.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Mr_Shifty wrote:
People can get into a rhythm doesn't mean they are cheating.
The only "rhythm" I ever get into is the rhythm of dying, usually at the hands of Shifty.
Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:58 pm

I never considered myself a player whose opinions are 100% reliable, just as the PB or any other anti-cheat tool is not 100% reliable. At this point in ETQW, the only tool that can detect cheaters are ourselves as players.

What I express in the community forum Cerolag is my opinion and the opinion of other players who collaborate, to which I respect. (I do not take into account the comments of players that I do not know, or are new or that they could not see a cheater even if he was dancing naked in front of them). I do not decide whether a player is a cheater by the number of kills per map.

I do not share your opinion that cheaters dont play this game for years because is boring. My opinion is that a cheater will always try and hack in every game he plays and be able to use hacks and will continue enjoying it for the money it spent (in the game and in the hack). A player using hacks is still a player, if we play this game so long, why a player using hacks will not?

As Coldcookie, what if him had not been so foolish to upload a youtube video proving his aimbot so obviously?, Or if it were not so stupid to post in forums of cheats programming? (even with all that I have read opinions from players who say he is not a hacker)
Without all this, someone might have noticed that Coldcookie was a cheater? Probably the vast majority do not.
For surely, Coldcookie was playing for a time before he posted the video without anyone suspecting of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coldcookieweapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: coldcookieweapon   coldcookieweapon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coldcookieweapon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: