TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

PbBans Running on the Server again

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PbBans Running on the Server again Empty
PostSubject: PbBans Running on the Server again   PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 pm

We have had many complaints about hackers on the server like "CookieWeapon" and others Rolling Eyes So I turned the PbBans back on for the CrYpT server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PbBans Running on the Server again   PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:18 pm

nice... 4got activity and hunbaba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PbBans Running on the Server again   PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Thanks 1nsane,
This along with the joint work of the server administrators who want to keep away this crap, will help to keep clean the servers who do not want this crap playing with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PbBans Running on the Server again   PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:44 am

I did a GUID ban on the "vgs" nickname last week. That's one CD key gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PbBans Running on the Server again   PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 pm

senilityiscool2 wrote:
I did a GUID ban on the "vgs" nickname last week. That's one CD key gone.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PbBans Running on the Server again   PbBans Running on the Server again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PbBans Running on the Server again
Page 1 of 1